CHAPTER 2

The dining area ~

I came with Julie because I don't want to be alone there and I'm still new here, Julie wants to tour the building so I agreed to her and for me to know the company well, but I'm kinda hungry and I haven't eaten yet and it's already lunch.

"Julll, would you mind let's eat first?" I held my hands on her shoulders and she noticed it and looked at me. "Sure, where do you want to eat?" She agreed and asked me. "Let's find a place.." I said and she agreed and I finally let go my hands to on her.

We came back to the first floor again where in the exist/entrance hall. When we reached there, I never thought that there's so many people or staffs what I mean. Well I don't know.

Like something's happening but never mind. Me and Julie walked through the exist hallway but someone stopped us.

"Ms. Choi?" Someone called my name and I turned around also Julie did the same. "Where are you going?" Mrs. Kim reached me out and I felt nervous I don't know why.

"Hmm going to find something to eat?" I told her and I raised my eyebrows at the same time. "No you shouldn't go, you will stay here till tomorrow for your big day." She said and I looked at Julie but Julie did the same as we looked each other because it's shocking honestly.

"I'll ask the staff to bring you food on the dining area where you eat on the 3rd floor, But your manager can't come with you there because is not allowed. It is alright?" She said and explained it and I got goosebumps for no reason.

"But still Julie can stay here for a while in the ceiling wall nor on the staffs room.." she said and I looked at Julie if she's fine cause she's still my bestfriend who helped the alot and she suffered alot too for me.

"Yeah go ahead! Jane you should eat first and come back to me after okay?" She said and patted my back.  "Julie, if you are hungry too there's a food in the ceiling room!" Mrs. Kim said towards to Julie and Julie nodded and left us.

"You can go now to the dining room and wait your food..." she smiled at me and finally go but I wanted to ask something.

"MRS. KIM?" I reached her out before she disappeared in my sight. "Yes?" She turned around and looked at me.

"I was wondering if i am the only one there?" I said because it's really terrifying. "Yes!" She nodded and smiled. "Ohh, great!" I smiled too in success then she finally go.

Meanwhile me I was heading to the elevator to go at the dining room, Well I was hoping that I will arrive there with no harm.

Once I arrived at the elevator I clicked the 3th floor like she said before. I waited to the elevator to arrive at the place.

Once I arrived as I see it's all clear and I walked around to see a mark of the dining area. Once I saw it I opened the door gently and closed it slowly.

And yes as I see I am alone here but the table was quite long and huge and there is a tv screen with couch it's like a ceiling room too as I see.

I walked around and sat at the huge couch and it's so soft and bouncy as I liked it. I stood up in the couch and walked around to the long table.

I sat at the first silver chair and played my phone while waiting. Once I heard some foot steps coming from outside and I put my phone back to my pocket again and I hang a bit to see who is it.

Knock knock*

After they knocked they opened the door at the same time and I saw a two staffs that holding the food gently but I was shocked because why is the food was  so large nor alot. Do I will eat all those?

Then after they staffs put the food on the table they bowed at me and I did the same as a respect.

But i saw Mrs. Kim was on the door and talking to someone and she saw me and came to me.

"Jane, I thought you were alone but it is okay to eat with the BTS members?" She asked me and I was shocked because I thought I was alone. "Who are they?" I asked curiously and she chuckled.

"Well they are the biggest boy and here! They are seven members.. you will get to know them once oy saw them, I already told them!" She held her hands on my shoulders and smiled, she go again and left me.

Then I saw a tall man but it looks like an actor as he have nice face, he was walking towards to the food and he suddenly noticed me.

"Anneyeong.." He spoke up awkwardly and I stoop up and bowed to him and he did the same. "I'm Kim seokjin from BTS.." he introduces himself and offers me a handshake and I did handshake him.

Well I thought he was an actor..

Then slowly and slowly some boys are arriving and it getting me terrified as I am alone here with boys. But I'm not gonna lie as they are all handsome as shit.

But at the end, I just saw the man again!!!!

JEON JUNGKOOK!!!

He's my next door 𝗣𝗧 𝟮 [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara