CHAPTER 19

Flashback continues*

4days earlier...

I woke up in my bed with my eyes swollen, I rubbed my eyes at the same time and yawned. I stood up in my bed and I felt kinda dizzy and I literally almost fell, but luckily I didn't lost my balance. After that, i came to the bathroom and took a shower and still overthinking "why I need to be die in this situation, is the doctor joking right?" At the same time, I sighs and took the towel behind the door. After I took a shower i immediately rushed to outdoors to find min yoongi.

Once I was outside of my room, my eyes locked on the boy I've been worrying for and something suddenly came to my mind. "It's better not to tell to him yet... I must ignore him at any cost, it's gonna be hurt but it's okay, I'll suffer." that words rushed to my mind and I gulped in frustrated, and then I walked through him, passing him by and not giving a single sight of him like a ghost.

"Jane?" He spoke up but I ignored him completely as I'm almost on the elevator.

After that, when i was in the elevator alone, I really felt bad of what I am doing right now, I don't know anymore on what is right and wrong. My whole life is a mess right now. Then a little tear left in my eyes again and I immediately wiped in by my hands.

When the elevator opened, I rushed to the studio where min yoongi probably is, once I reached the front door, I opened it and saw the man that I've been looking for then he caught me.

"I knew you would come.." he whispered and as I can see, he seems still working on on my song. "are yo-" He cut my words and said "I know, I know you want to finish your very first song and let the world hear you as the behind of those lyrics you wrote or the very last time. And yes I'm working it on!" I was amazed by his words that made me burst into tears, I'm glad I met him, I hugged him tightly than before as he was really mean nor helpful to me.

"Th-thank you, I really appreciate it!" I said with a broadly smile, "and also, I'm sorry on what happen yesterday..." he replyed and face is head down, i gulped and smiled, "then if I'm really going to die, atleast I have experienced this on my whole life.." i giggled at the same time I'm bursting into tears.

Time has passed*

After the recording and it's all set and just waiting it to comfirm and publish. I smiled fully and came back to my room, I saw the book under my bed that I've been wanted to return to its owner, I grabbed it by my barehands and held it gently. I smiled through pain, and lift the pages seeing all the memories circling in my head.

Knock knock*

Then after that, someone opened the door without my permission and it seems I already know who is that because there is only one person who does that to me.

"Jane." He whispered and I immediately hid the book under my pillow, I didn't made an eye contact to him as I'm still ignoring him.

"if you don't really love me the way I love you, just say it so I can move on and accept it, I don't wanna get hurt by fooling me." I tried not to cry on those words he said.