CHAPTER 9

"Where the hell are you going, baby girl?" He said with a husky tone and I glared at him, "w-what?" I threw his hands over my bag and spoke to him like a madman.

"Why are you going out without asking me a permission?" He smirked and I coughed while Julie glances to us giving us a confused face. "Why would i ask to you? When you're nothing to me?" I smirked him back and his eyes widened in shock because of my words. Then he gulped saying, "really?" He raised an eyebrow and i glanced away.

"Yahh jane let's just go, just ignore him.." Julie whispered and held my wrist to pull me away from him. "Okay?" He murmurs and i glanced to him seeing him walking away now.

I signed in embarrassment but luckily there's a few people there. Then when we're finally at the outdoors with the heat of the sun hitting our faces, then Julie pulled me again to enter the car.

We were finally sitting at the back sit then I rested my body on the car's sit, "You okay girl?" Julie patted my thighs then I signed, "yeahhh.." I murmurs giving her a lazy talk. "It just, you know?" I added and licked my lower lip.

"Yeah yeah.. just ignore him, he's just want your attention." She muttered and I nodded in agreement, but it feels like I felt bad for him for no reason at all. Like for all these years he's been waiting for me? But I really don't know if he's telling the truth. Well he doesn't even changed he's still a pervert and a damn teaser.

But I felt pain too for no reason, I regretted saying that to him earlier well I didn't even thinked that time, I keep repeating that word on my mind the one that I said to him.

"When you're nothing to me.."

I face palmed and keep repeating that word in my head that can't be forget, well he's not actually nothing to me, he's something special to me back then, he does alot of things to me back then, but I just got upset to him for stupid reason and my damn emotions are hitting me hard.

I just can't tell to him yet that yeah I loved him, but I'm afraid that Julie might be upset to me. Well i just tried my best to play hard to get when it comes to him. But it stills suspicious me like why we met again for no reason and a unexpected day to know each other identities.

It's just I can't believe neither him for sure that we met again for some reasons nor for some no reasons.

Jungkook' s POV

"Why would I ask to you? When you're nothing to me?" I kept repeating that word in my head that makes me stucked on my mind, I just can't believe she really did said that to me? Like really Jane?! Did you ever loved me the way I loved you?

I have so many questions on my head to you I just can't spoke it, it's hurts me everytime you don't feel the same way I feel to you. Ever since all this words and actions you're giving to me. it's sucks me, it's hurts me, i just acted like I'm still okay. Even not..

And now, I'm at in my room laying in bed and imagining some scenarios that can't be happen for sure. Time is so fast and I can't believe I got to see you again and I'm so happy about it but are you happy too? To see me?

Well you're just in my next door like in 5 years ago, you didn't changed neither i... time repeats again and put us together on how we used to be in next doors. But I believed that my soulmate is in just my next door.

I'm still waiting here, Jane.. for your responses even it hurts me alot.

(A/N: AWWW POOR JUNGKOOK:< 😓)

BACK TO JANE'S POV (as you)

We are at the mall already and went for a shopping, I brought so many clothes and snacks also while Julie brought so many foods, like literally...

Then i unexpectedly saw jimin with taehyung, my eyes widened when I saw them then I ran towards to them while I left Julie alone on the department store.

"Yahhhh!!" I slapped jimin's shoulders and he jumped in scared then I giggled while he's eyes got aroused. "Yahh what are you doing here??" He said in big voice then taehyung glanced to me and he's eyes got widened too. "Wow, look who's here!!" He teased then I slapped his shoulders too.

"Yahh what is that for??" He said in grumpy tone and I just giggled, they are so friendly like me it just no days at all I'm closed to them already. "Btw are you alone?" Jimin asked me curiously, "Hmm nope I'm with my bestfriend!" I said in cheerfulness.

"Jungkook???" Taehyung widened his eyes and I slapped his chest, "what??? No!!" I shouted then they made a confuse face. "You told us last night that you too are bestfriends!!" Jimin said while scratching his head then I licked my lower lip in embarrassment.

"Hmm well yeahhh, we're friends but it just complicated..haha!" I blushed and scratched my head too. "Ohh I see.." Taehyung nodded and Jimin also.

Then I decided to ask them a favor if they want too, but this is more embarrassing, well I just want to make things clear while Julie is not around.

"Yahhh jimin !!!" I murmurs then they glanced to me, "would you mind if I ask you a favor?" I asked to him then I gulped and brought the 3 pack of banana milk on my plastic bag.

"Can you give this to jungkook, since he really love this..." I gave them the banana milk then they giggled without any reasons, "yieee.." Taehyung teased me and I punched his chest again.

"Yahhh you always does that!!!" He said in annoyance, "if you don't want to get punch then don't tease me." I rolled my eyes then looked around if Julie is here nearby.

"But don't tell to him that I'm the one who gave this.." I pointed the banana milk then they nodded, "but why tho?" Jimin asked me curiously, "Hmm nothing, don't mind it!!" I said that parted their shoulders.

"Okay I may go now, thank you so much!!" I said and thanked them while I saw Julie was walking towards to me now.