Kim Namjoon - an old college friend of Yoongi's and a hard worker in any situation. Although he gets off on the wrong foot with the reader when Yoongi offers him a job without her knowledge, he redeems himself by working hard at whatever is pushed at him. Reminding the reader of herself, it isn't long before he's promoted. And not long after that he gets an offer to work with Jungkook instead. Namjoon doesn't have a lot of expectations from his own parents, so he simply lives life doing his best and seeing what comes his way.

Author's Note: Namjoon getting an offer to work with Jungkook was not in the original story outline. It was added in later to balance out Jin quitting his position with Yoongi and reminding the reader that people won't always stick around, even if you want them to. There was no bad blood behind his leaving, just a better opportunity to spread his wings.

Park Jimin - a childhood friend and ex-love interest of the reader. Unlike the reader, Jimin was thrust into the director position of his company with barely any warning when his father became ill. He began to take over his father's calendar, going to social and work events in his place but never quite feeling like he was qualified to be there. All Jimin truly wants is to follow his own passions, which are far removed from the corporate world. After his father passes and he learns his friends' predicament, he gets an opportunity to do just that.

Author's Note: Jimin was originally going to be an ex of the reader's and only show up to aggravate Yoongi, which was what his first few appearances had him doing. However, I decided to give him more depth and make him have an opposite situation to the reader. This led to him being the character to help the reader and Yoongi finally break their contract and all have the freedom to live their respective dreams.

He also shows up with a different hair color almost every time he appears, which is a direct contrast to Yoongi who had to dye his hair black at the beginning of the story and keep it that color due to the company's rules. Jimin dyes his hair because it gives him that bit of freedom to do what he wants, even as the head of his company. 

Kim Taehyung - a childhood friend of Yoongi's and a model. Taehyung takes a pretty relaxed approach to life, although he admires his friend's ambition and offers to help with his music career. He doesn't take his modeling career very seriously at first, but he does feel immense guilt when he inadvertently causes an accident involving Jin and the reader.

Author's Note: Taehyung's guilt over the accident was always going to be an underlying plot point to make him keep his distance from the reader and Yoongi while other things were going on, but it wasn't going to be portrayed as possibly being his fault, just someone else from his agency. The emotional apology to Jin was added later when the details of the accident were tweaked.

Taehyung's best model feature is his boxy smile. His favorite kind of gig is one where he gets to wander around and meet new people.

Jeon Jungkook - Yoongi's cousin and business owner. Although their parents do frequently compete over which son is better, Jungkook and Yoongi don't hold any hostility toward one another and participate in friendly competitions. Even though Jungkook was given the director position at his family company, he still works hard to create his own apps and inspire new ideas from his employees. Jungkook is also the only member of the family to know about Yoongi secretly continuing to do music.

Author's Note: Jungkook was not originally going to show up in the story as often as he does. He's the last character of the BTS members that was introduced and at first, he was just going to be someone that Yoongi could blow off steam with when things were getting stressful. As the chapters went on, I kept finding new ways to make him show up and keep things interesting.

The Mins - Mr. and Mrs. Min were also an arranged marriage, although they married to join their finances instead of for any political or business reason. Mr. Min tried to start some businesses in his youth, but there wasn't enough money to keep them afloat for very long. When Yoongi was born, this became his chance to change that around for their family. Mrs. Min doesn't care much for business, but she's very interested in money and making sure that they have plenty. She is also adamant that the services they receive are worth the price.