♠ 48 ♠

~Your POV~

"Eri, go through the portal, we'll be there in a bit." You tell her. 

"What about you?" 

"We'll be fine." you say as you push her through the portal. You turn your attention to the heroes. You, Shiggy, Deku, and Dabi were fighting 5-1; most of the heroes focused on you and the actual villains and the students pitched in how ever they could. You had Eraserhead, Hawks, Fat Gum, Bakugou, and Amajiki on you. You took out Hawks easily by burning the feathers. Every punch you were throwing was getting thrown right back at you full force. You were already tired from walking around all day so fighting was draining you more than usual. You look around and don't see Shiggy, Dabi, or Deku. You were alone. 

In your moment of distraction, you're apprehended by Amajiki and Bakugou. You get the idea to steal Bakugou's quirk, but can't, Erasurehead has you. You internally panic. 

Have you finally been caught? Have you failed? What will happen? You see the purple portals and Shiggy, Deku, Dabi, Spinner, Twice, and Kurogiri. You see them start to fight for you, Erasure releases his hold on you and you steal One For All from Togata before jumping in to help your friends. 

"Kurogiri! Open a portal!" You shout once you get an opening. The warp gate opens and all of you jump through. As the adrenline starts to drain, you feel a pain in your arm and side. Bakugou must have done something with his power. You become light headed and passout on the floor. 

~3rd person POV~

(y/n) had passed out cold from injuries. Everyone ran to their leader to see what was wrong.

"Somebody get the doctor!" Deku says. Dabi keeps check of her pulse. The doctor comes running and takes (y/n) to the room to do some x-rays. 

Broken elbow, several broken ribs, internal bleeding, and torn muscles all over. 

"All For One, what do think we should do? I don't want to use the little girl's quirk." 

"Just save my daughter." he says. 

"Yes sir." the doctor calls Eri in, "Eri, (y/n) needs your help. Use your quirk to save her."

"But I don't want to hurt her." Eri says looking at the doctor. 

"You're not going to. I'll guide you."

"Mhmm." 

Eri uses her quirk to undo the damage, even the scars. A few hours of worrying and montering vitals later, (y/n) woke up.

Several years later ~Your POV~

You were back in business after your close call with the police. You continued to make examples of heroes who were heroes for the fame and glory, until you saw no evidence of those people going into the hero industry and eventually you started going more towards the vigilante side of things. Eri was growing up to be a very helpful young girl and was a first year at the same junior high you went to. You had turned the LOV into a mafia of sorts, you were still engaging in villainous activities such as drug deals and occasionally destroying the sketchy gas station down the road. You had changed your name to Element Master and the public was leery at first when you started doing 'hero' work again, but eventually you gained their trust. You still had people who hated you, but when you found them... they somehow were never seen again...

You went to the park where you meet Eri after school when you saw her walking with a boy. He looked similar to  Kitanai. You walked over to the two.

"Yea, my big sister is amazing!" you hear Eri say, "Oh look there she is!"

"Hey Eri Berry." you say, "Who's this?"

"I'm Hikari." the boy says, "I was going to show Eri my favorite tree in this place, would you want to come with us?" he asks.

"Sure." you say. You were walking a very familiar path and see the tree that Hikari was talking about.

"It's the tree Kit took me too..."

"This is it" he says.

"You never told me why this tree is your favorite Hikari." Eri says. The boy looks at the tree with a sentimental look.

"My parents say that I have a brother who was last seen at this tree. He was killed 9 years ago and hasn't been seen since."

"Who was your brother?" you ask wanting to confirm a suspicion.

"His name was  Kitanai." Hikari says.

"I knew him." you say, "The last day he was seen, he took me on a date here. I wasn't much older than the two of you."

"Do you know what happened to him?" Hikari asks. You sigh. You use a replay quirk you stole from someone a few years back and started to replay the memories.

"You're probably going to hate me for what I'm about to tell you but, on the date your brother tried to force himself on me. I took care of it the best way I knew how." You say as the sequence played out, "I then ran home to my biological parents who were pro-heroes: Whisper and Tierra and they told me it was my fault because I wore thigh highs, I then burned my house down and your brother wanted me to come back to here and me seeing red, I killed him and then became the Puppet Master." the sequence dies out.

"My parents blame themselves for it. Someone released a video that showed the whole thing that my brother did and then the police found his body. They say that they didn't teach him right, and they teach me all the things that they wish they taught him." Hikari says, he then looks you dead in the eye, "I don't hate you for what you did. What my brother did was unforgivable so I understand."

"But your saying that murder is?" you ask.

"In this situation, yes. People like that deserve the death penalty." Hikari says. You smile.

"You're just like me." you say as you check you watch, "It's getting late and I bet the two of you have homework."

"Yea." Eri and Hikari say at the same time.

"Well I better head home. It wass nice meeting you (y/n)!" Hikari says as he walks away. You open a portal that leads to what was the hide out, but is now your house that you share with All For One, Shiggy, Dabi, Compress, Kurogiri, and the rest of who were the UA Traitors, now heroes or vigilantes. You walk in and Eri goes to her room to start her home work. All For One officially adopted Eri when she was 5 under the name of Jaakuna Nisemono. He holds the job of operating the business side of the mafia with Shiggy. Deku helps you run the mafia as a whole and helps you juggle your hero work as well. He proposed to you a few months ago and you said yes. When the news caught wind of that, the whole nation went crazy and the two of you were set to be married the next year.

"Hey (y/n), can you help me with my home work?" Eri asks.

"Sure." you say.

"I can't figure this out." Eri says pointing to the math problem. You look at it and explain the process as Eri works through the problem. You help her with the rest of her homework and then go and lay on the couch with Deku.

"To think that we're right back where we were when we were in UA." he says.

"But we have the world we want." you say.

"Yea." Deku says as he gets comfortable. The two of you lay there watching TV until Kurogiri call for dinner.

~(a/n)~

so i decided against the two ending thing bc this is just so good.

Thank you all for the support on this story!

and until next time
bye <3