♠ 10 ♠

~Your POV~

You walk out of the windstorm zone just in time to see the Nomu attack Aizawa.

"ERASER!" you scream, "IMMA KILL THAT DAMN GENETIC MUTATION!"

You get Shigaraki's attention and he sees genuine fear and anger in your eyes. You jump to the Nomu which takes orders from you as well.

"If you don't stop, I'll cremate your exposed brain." you say through gritted teeth. You may be a villain, but you'll protect the people you care about. You see Shigaraki jump to battle and scold you.

"Are you playing victim or are you the victim?" he asks.

"Both." you say holding him in place using your quirk, "Let me get one thing clear Shiggy, I may be a villain, but I'll be lying if I told you I wouldn't turn myself in for these people. You also fail to realize that we can make these people our allies, maybe not Eraserhead, but the students. I'll explain my thinking more when we have time but I want all of us to make it out alive."

"Good, you better have one of your magic plans to explain when we get to base." he says. You let him go and go to the stairs to help the others with Kurogiri. You hear Aizawa's pained screams. You lead Uraraka to the metal armor Kurogiri has around his neck.

"Kurogiri, I'm sorry." you say quietly.

"It's quite alright (y/n), based off your conversation with Shigaraki, you're going to want a drink when we get to the base." he says.

"You know me so well." you say as Sato yeets Kurogiri towards a wall. You continue to help fight when you see the door bust open and see All Might walk through the door. To be honest, this was the first time you've been happy to see pro in years.

"Ah looks like our game is getting a continue." You hear Shigaraki say. You were exhausted but continue to fight.

"Push through (y/n), you can't quit now. We have a society to fix."

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and 13 didn't answer my calls. So I hurried over, running into Young Ida along the way, he told me of the villainy at work here." he says as he rips his tie off, "Have no fear student's because I am here."

You see him jump into battle the Nomu and save Aizawa. You're temped to tell him it's weak spot, but that would defiantly out you. You were tending to 13 with Ashido as you see Bakugou and Todoroki come out of no where to help All Might. You were trying to get an idea of everyone's power and how it would be useful to the League.

"But power isn't the only factor I need to consider, it's the chance of them actually joining our ranks that matters most. For now I think Bakugou, Denki, and/or Uraraka are our best bets at the moment."

Uraraka and Sato go help Tsu, Midoriya, and Mineta carry Mr.Aizawa up to the entrance and you sit there with Mina about to breakdown. You trying to keep 13 alive, think of a way to get everyone here that is alive at the moment out alive, think of who would have the greater chance of joining the League, and the trying to mentally prepare for what ever Shigaraki is going to do after school.

"Don't worry... All Might will take care of this. When the other teachers get here it'll get dangerous, so find someplace to hide."

You and Mina stay with 13. You watch as All Might fights the Nomu and you notice that his side is bleeding and he's spitting blood from his mouth. You manipulate the Nomu in such a way that you're helping, you just want this to be over, you were already at your breaking point. When you see the Nomu get punched out of the USJ, you were so relieved.

"You've been bested villains, surrender, we all want to get this over with quickly." All Might says with his normal smile.

"He cheated." Shigaraki says going to scratch at his neck but you stop him. You watch as All Might stalls for time as hes waiting for backup but as Midoriya is about to attack, Shigaraki gets shot. You let out a small shreak and cover your mouth not carrying that it might out you. You hear Ida's voice saying he's brought back up.

All of the available villains start to attack but Present Mic takes them out by screaming. The way he fights is kind of funny to you, the way he screams at villains. To be honest, he was your favorite hero, even though you really don't like them. His doesn't affect you because it sounds like ear rape and your used to that because your a meme goddess. Ectoplasm makes clones that battle the villains. You see the most epic battle take place and you're cheering for both sides. You watch as Snipe shoots Shigaraki and you want to stop him and scream but Kurogiri protects Shiggy for you.

"Thank you Kurogiri, at this point. I owe you multiple drinks." you think as he and Shigaraki warp back to the base. You go with Present Mic back to the Windstorm zone so he can do what ever the pros do."At least most, if not all of the people I care about survived this. I didn't expect them to go so hard and they failed. They needed my input because I know the basics of everyone's quirks and fighting styles. This is what they get for not letting me pitch in a few ideas."

You were taken back to class by a police officer. On the way back you texted Shigaraki to see if he was ok. Kurogiri responded saying that he was alright, but needed some bandages. You were relieved and almost started crying, but you couldn't wait to tell him "told you so".

~(a/n)~

are you havin a bit of a mental war there (y/n)? yea... me too but for a different reason.

also END OF SEASON 1 OF THE SHOW!!!
so imma take a bit of break, like a week or two then we'll get into season 2.

BYE <3