♠ 11 ♠

~(a/n)~

back after a break baby! enjoy!

~Your POV~

You're sitting at the bar with a drink that Kurogiri made you. UA was closed due to the villain attack the day before. You were dressing Shiggy's gun shot wounds.

"I told you Shiggy. You needed one of my magic plans." you say.

"Yes I can see that. You also need to explain what you were talking about at the USJ."

"We can get people to join us and make them see how fucked up hero society is. I already have some people I think would be useful based off of power, but they have the least chance of joining. But the ones with the best chance of joining are the ones that don't really have great control of their quirks and get teased for it or their psycho, like Kaminari, Aoyama, or Bakugou. We already have Midoriya and if we can get Denki and/or Aoyama on our side, we'll have 4 spies in the school. And this is just in my class, this isn't considering the other hero course class, 1-B."

"I can see your logic, but how are you going to get them to our side? Also I don't want that walking pack of glitter on our team, I'd rather turn him to glitter than have him here."

"I can see why, but those were the people I thought of at the USJ." you say.

"You're a very intelligent girl (y/n), but you still have much to learn." All For One says through a screen. 

"Thank you. I'm always willing to learn your ways." You say.

The next day

"You guys did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asks.

"Yea." Ojiri says. You lean back.

"It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time. Although I bet no one noticed me hanging out in the background."

"Probably not." Shoji says.

"It is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves." Ojiro says.

"We're totally big deals, those news channels love us. We're basically celebrities." Denki says.

"That's kind of crazy right?" Kirishima chimes in.

"Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked and that's all they care about."

"Who knows what would have happened to use if the teachers hadn't shown up." Sero chimes in.

"WhY DiD You sAY ThAt? I'm GonNA PeE MySelF JuSt ThiNKinG AboUt It." The grape says. You about to tell him to shut up but Bakugou starts to yell at him.

"AH SHUT UP! GROW A PAIR LOSER!"

"And stop creepin on the girls so much or you'll end up like a raisin." you say fire in your hands. You see him run to his seat and cower. You zone out, but get snapped back when you hear Ida yelling. You then see Mr.Aizawa walk in and you're just as shocked as everyone is.

"My well being is irrelevant. Whats more important is that your fight isn't over yet." Aizawa says going up to the front. You hear people start to question thinking that there will be more villains but you haven't heard about any plans, you look over to him as if asking if there was going to be another attack but he just shrugged.

"The UA sports festival is about to start." Aizawa says. You've seen the festival on TV every year thinking about who to try and pull to the League, but every year your plan is rejected. The whole class is relieved. You once again zone out into your own little world and hear bits and pieces like "soon...villain....beefing up security... threat has been handled." You completely zone out and tattoo your arm with a dragon. You pay no attention to Aizawa's speech about how popular the festival is.

"Yea but that's as far as some people go. They miss their chance to go indie and stay eternal side kicks. Actually, that's probably where you're headed, you're kinda dumb." Jiro says to Denki. You make a mental note of this and plan to bring him to yours and Midoriya's side. Aizawa dismisses class and you go to lunch with Midoriya.

"Hey Midoriya!" you say.

"Oh, hey (y/n)."

"I wanna talk to you about work." you say. When you used the term "work", you were actually using LOV code.

"Ok, Let me grab some food then we can go to a quiet corner."

"Well, hurry cus I have a plan."

"Can't wait to hear it." He says as he jumps in line to get some food and you sit in an unpopulated corner with a bento and wave Deku down. He sits across from you.

"Alright so here's the plan." you say, "We keep doin what we're doin, but make mental notes on quirks and who has the highest chance of joining our ranks, and we do most of this at the Sports festival. I already have an idea of some people who have the best chance of joining our ranks."

"And they are?"

"Kaminari, Uraraka, Kirishima, and Todoroki." you say.

"I can see Kaminari, but the others not so much. Uraraka has too pure of a heart, she'd rather turn us in and die than join us."

"Now that you say it like that, Uraraka has the lowest chance off all of them."

"Yea but go on with Kirishima and Todoroki."

"You remember how Kirishima was talking about how he wanted to be famous but his quirk wasn't flashy?"

"Yes."

"We tell him our stories, because he would think it 'unmanly' to support people who place the blame for others villainous actions on innocent people or people who don't support their admirers and that's how we hook him in."

"And what about Todoroki?"

"I've talked to him some and his father is Endeavor, and he hates him. So he'd do it out of pure spite. Also hes a psycho like me so it wouldn't be hard for me to work my magic an have him hooked as well."

"Hmmm. Is there anyone else?"

"Bakugou, but you know him best. So tell me Izuku, do you think he'll join us?"

"Chances are very good, tell him my story because he looks up to All Might and we'll have him hooked."

"And this is just our class, so who knows who we might pull from 1-B." you say, "So would you do me a huge favor and keep a look out for who you might think would have the highest chances of joining us? Pretty please?"

"I'll be a scout, but this is your element." Midoriya says trying not laugh.

"Did you just...?" you ask about to laugh.

"Yes, yes I did and I'm proud of it."

You two laugh and go back to your classroom as the bell rings.

~(a/n)~

I just realized that 99.999999% of this story is in your pov so yea....
expect some other people's POVs comin soon!

BYE<3