♠ 24 ♠

~Your POV~

Your working with Pixie-bob on manipulating more than one element at once, but focusing on earth and water instead of fire and air like you did at your internship with Hawks. You're able to suppress the land from getting to you while also keeping water going in a "fountain". You hear everyone working and after a few hours you needed to take a break.

Pixie goes over with the rest of the Pussycat squad to give class 1-B the rundown of the camp. You continue to train and by the end of the day, you help make curry. You light fires and chop stuff up with Bakugou.

"You really know how to use a knife." you complement, watching how fast Bakugou chops up the veggies.

"I help with making food at home all the time, hell sometimes even cook for myself." he says. You focus on chopping up the carrot in front of you without cutting yourself.

"My parents are gone half the time, so its very rare that I eat with people. And honestly at this point, they're just people I share genes with." you say as you finish copping the carrot

"Because you don't see them?" he asks.

"Yea.. and they said that it was my fault for getting attacked." you say remembering what your mother said that day.

"Well me and your father told you to year your leggings instead of those thigh highs because with your skirt and thigh highs, you're begging for it."

"Why the hell would it be your fault?" Bakugou asks.

"I was in junior high as I decided to wear thigh-highs instead of my normal leggings. My boyfriend at the time decided to take me to a park where he then proceeded to try and rape me. I burned his wrists like I did yours in the sports festival and went home and when I told my mother all she said was "You were begging for it (y/n)" and the worst part about it, they were pro heroes." You say as you finish the last of the veggies, "They decided to retire a few years ago."

"Oh..." Bakugou says as you notice that he starts to think.

"Yea, that's why I'm always threatening to turn that creep of a grape into a raisin. It's to get him to leave me, and hopefully the rest of the girls, alone." you say, "I don't want history to repeat itself towards me or any of the people here."

"Well, I'll help make sure that doesn't happen." he says.

"Thanks Bakagou. You're not that bad sometimes." you say smiling. "You're definatly not gonna join us."

You finish making the curry and sit down with Tokoyami, Shoji, and Kendo. You eat it and go to bed waiting for tomorrow night.

*The Next Day*

You're taking a break because you were on the verge of passing out. You were sitting on some boxes with Pixie.

"And more importantly, tonight is gonna be fun!" she says, "We're pitting classes against each other in a test of courage. I know you've training hard today and later you'll get to play hard. Hows that for a reward?!"

You train some more and switch over to fire and air until it's time to make dinner. You feel the excitement build up in you as the attack grows closer. Your job is to pretend to get kidnapped and see if you can turn Bakugou (even though you highly doubt it). You help make the stew by lighting fires and cutting up veggies with Bakugou again. You think about what you'll be doing and how to polish a plan.

You finish making and eating food and then it was time to do the "test of courage". You get paired up with Deku and as you're waiting, you smell smoke. You look to where the smell is coming from and see blue fire.

"It's started." you whisper to Deku. He smiles.

"Don't run off now, you'll blow your cover." Deku says as Pixie-Bob gets pulled toward Magne. Spinner goes on a whole monologue and you realize that Kota is no where to be found.

"Wheres Kota?" you ask.

"I bet I know where he is." Midoriya says running.

"I'm coming with you." you say.

You find Kota about to get smashed by Muscular you spread your wings and get Kota out of the way.

"Midoriya, get Kota and go back to camp and tell Mandalay where I am!" you say.

"I know this guys quirk, I can't fly because he'll just meet me up in the sky and will likely follow the sight of my wings back to the main camp. And I can't turn him into a puppet because Kota most likely knows about the Puppet Master." you think to yourself.

"You really think that you can save this little brat?" Muscular asks.

"Yes. Because I know how to tug your strings." you say. You see a look of realization on his face, you grab Kota and give him to Midoriya. He runs with Kota and you wait till you can't see them anymore. "Now how about a little fun. Muscular."

"P-Puppet Master... forgive me I didn't know it was you." he says.

"Oh ho ho no. You tried to hurt a kid who wasn't on the list. When on a job, you stick to the list. Also he's gonna replace you" you say you lifting him up using the blood in his body."Now how should you go? Maybe dehydrate you... no too obvious. Hmmm, use you as a smoke signal.. no, I can just use regular fire. Oh, I know! How about breaking your body to where you die of your injuries."

"But we have a job to do."

"Yes I know, but you are only a pawn in this game of chess blocking the queen's way. So for you to get out of the way, you must be removed off the board." You say slamming his face in the ground. You beat him around and leave him for dead. You let out a fire signal to let someone from the league know someone has gotten killed.

Mandalay gives a telepath that students have been given permission to use their quirks and that Bakugou is a target. You go find where Bakugou and Todoroki is and see that it's Moonfish.

"Looks like I finally get to cremate this disgusting bastard."

~(a/n)~

ooooooooohhhhhhh

ok
BYE <3