chapter 6

Yoongi groaned, hitting the punching bag with much more force this time, the pain shooting up his hand but he ignored it.

After another hard hit he fell to the floor, covered in sweat and some blood had dripped from his brushed knuckles, but it wasn't anything big.

He let his body hit the mat as he released a breath, his body finally releasing all the tension it had held since 2 weeks prior.

The older brought his arm up to cover his eyes, as tears now freely rolled down his flushed cheeks. He just couldn't hold it in anymore.

The older had cried his heart up, and upon feeling completly drained he had sat upright, wiping away his tears as he grabbed his phone.

A small smile was stuck on his face as tears formed in his eyes again, his heart tugging at all the secrets he had been keeping in there.

kitten 💕
don't overwork yourself!
ji-yoon says he misses his Appa so come back soon
i love you

bub🥺
I'll be back in about 10 minutes
tell Ji-yoon i love him
i love you too my love, so much

Yoongi had shoved his phone in his back pocket as he stood up from the mat, making his way into the small bathroom. He opened the tap, cold water running over his hands as he washed off all the blood.

He looked at himself in the mirror before bending down to splash his face. He dried it with a towel before grabbing his car keys and his jacket.

On the way home the olders mind wouldn't stop racing, his time was going to be up soon and he needed to tell Jimin the truth.

He didn't want to, but he couldn't keep it to himself any longer.

He pulled up into the garage, a happy Ji-yoon waving at him cutely as he rushed toward his dad's car, opening up the car door and giving the older a big hug.

"where's your Dadda?" Yoongi questioned, wiping away his tears as he took Ji-yoon's hand, closing the car door.

"he's making food!" ji-yoon excitedly exclaimed as he pushed his Appa through the door.

Jimin was in his apron, cooking food as he looked up at his husband of 2 years, a big smile on his face.

"hmm give me a kiss" Jimin pleaded as he puckered out his lips, Yoongi chuckling softly as he placed his lips on Jimin's.

" hmmmm longer" Jimin whined, turning off the stove and looking uo at Yoongi with big pleading eyes.

Yoongi sighed, looking down as he pulled the younger closer to his body, giving him a tight hug instead.

" we have to talk"

" i know, i already know"  the younger softly smiled, running his hands down the olders back.

Yoongi pulled back, a shocked look on his face, but Jimin just kept on smiling, as he put their dishes on a plate, Ji-yoon sitting on his lap.

"how many more days do you have?"

"4" Yoongi softly stated, playing around with his food.

" eat up" Jimin smiled, helping Ji-yoon eat as he ate all his food.

Ji-yoon was tucked in and already sleep and now the older was just waiting for Jimin to come back. He had tears already welling up in his eyes as he looked up at the door, Jimin standing in the doorway with tears of his own.

"please i didn't -"

"don't, just don't" Jimin shook his head, trying to get past Yoongi.

" please" Yoongi pleaded, holding tightly onto the younger's hand. Jimin could see the pain the olders eyes held.

"l-let me explain" Yoongi croaked out as he wiped away some tears, pulling Jimin towards their bed.

" it wasn't meant to be like this, they had already took all the money my dad stole 4 years back, that's why i moved back here, to start fresh. And then i met you, and i fell head over heels..."

Jimin hugged the older tightly, his tears running freely down his cheeks. Yoongi silently cried along, holding Jimin with every last bit of him. He didn't want to let go, he didn't want to leave his family, but he knew the consequences were severe.

Jimin had wanted to peel back, to look at Yoongi, but the older refused, he had only cried harder, holding Jimin even closer than he could have.

" bub" Jimin softly whispered, resting his head on top of Yoongi's.

"p-please just let me h-hold you, please" Yoongi responded, placing his head in the crook of Jimin's neck as he inhaled his scent.

Jimin had softly cupped the olders cheek, smiling softly at him. Warm hands made their way inside of Jimin's shirt, rubbing gently at the exposed skin

" I'll forever love you" Jimin whispered, Yoongi leaning into the touch of the younger, closing his eyes.

" and I'll forever love you" Yoongi responded back, looking at the younger's eyes. Jimin could see the heartbreak in the olders eyes.

"forever?" Jimin asked, closing the gap between them.

"forever" Yoongi replied back, more sterner but yet more sincere.

Jimin smiled, locking his lips softly on Yoongi's as their lips danced together. It was a soft and slow kiss, all their emotions poured into that one kiss.

Yoongi wished to never pull apart, he was being punished for something he didn't do.

I'll love you forever, even if it means loving you from a distance

___

(a/n)
😋