episode 35

Jimin blinked a few times as he readjusted to the sunlight that was currently fighting it's way inside the room. He groaned as he sat up stretching his body.

He looked over to see Yoongi still asleep. It had been a week and today was officially the day Yoongi gets to go home.

Jimin glanced at the clock mourned against the wall as he saw it was 6:00am. He yawned as he stood up, walking over to the big window to watch the sun rise upon the city.

Jimin was never one for sunrises but he had learned to love the little tings after his coma and after almost losing Yoongi.

The police had still no evidence as to why those two men were after him, it wasn't just a simple kidnapping case. They had an upperboss and Jimin wanted to know who it was but they refused to give any information.

Jimin got a slight headache from all the thinking as he closed his eyes for a second. He heard a soft groan from Yoongi as he turned around.

He saw yoongi feeling around for him ( a cute habit he had develop over the week). Jimin smiled as he took a seat on the chair he had slept on the whole night before he placed his hand on the bed.

Yoongi  felt around the bed until he founded Jimin's hand and  intertwined their hands as he brought it up to his face as a pillow. Jimin softly smiled as he climbed into the bed with the older.

He softly brushed away the hair from the older's face before he placed a sweet kiss on the older's head. Jimin happily sighed before closing his eyes to get more sleep.
___

"Kitten!" yoongi called as he lazily turned his head towards his bedroom door.

Jimin poked his head in as he arched his brow at the older. Yoongi pouted as he made grabbing hands towards the younger.

"what do you want?" Jimin asked as he entered their shared bedroom.

Yoongi scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

"to fuck you, but i can't do that so now i want cuddles" yoongi stated with a matter-of-fact tone.

Jimin only glared at the male as he softly climb up on the bed, not wanting to hurt him. He scooted closer to the male where he rested his head upon the older's chest.

"you smell like hospital" Jimin whined as he scrunched up his nose. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he ran his fingers through Jimin's hair.

Jimin and Yoongi had been dating for almost 6 months now. Both were extremely happy ( excluding the parts where they almost ended up dying) with each other. Yoongi had been feeling it was time to drop the L word, a word he had struggled to say for as he long as he can remeber.

Jimin had said it at the hospital, when Yoongi had a minor set back as one of his wounds had some sort of affection. Jimin had been crying the whole time before he dropped the "i love you".

Yoongi didn't say it back and only responding with a kiss, hoping it was enough for the younger.

"what you thinking about?" Jimin asked as he slightly turned his head to look at the older male.

Yoongi smiled as he looked down at his world within a human form.

"have i ever told you how pretty you are?" Yoongi suddenly mumbled as he stared into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin's face turned a deep shade of red as he cutely nodded his head. Yoongi always told the younger that when ever he was just laying in some hoodie with no make-up on.

" well you're really pretty" Yoongi responded in a whisper but audible enough for Jimin to hear.

"you're really pretty too" Jimin whispered back as he turned his head, his lips brushing over Yoongi's for merely a second.

Yoongi smiled down at the younger before placing a soft kiss on his lips. Jimin had melted into the touch, he was truly happy and inlove.

Yoongi soon pulled away as he rested his head on his pillow, happy that he could spend his recovery days in the company of non other than Jimin -

"AYY BITCHES I'M BACK!"

and Taehyung, Yoongi though as he a slight chuckle left his lips.

____

(a/n)
🍵 tea

so basically i had been going to school like every second day
Tues; Thurs ; Monday : Wednesday : Friday and then the cycle begins again

but now we're full on back, meaning i have to go to school everyday.

which also means less updates 🙄, or only updates on the weekends 👁️👄👁️. But I'll try to update twice a week, and if something happens I'll let you guys know 😋

kay bye! 💜