episode 23

it's been a few days since the accident. Jimin had double security, replaced his glass and took of all his photos. He hadn't tell his parents nor his workers about the situation.

Yoongi has been off work ever since, not wanting to put Jimin in any type of danger. He's been at home, overworking himself in the gym.

*ding *

Yoongi glanced back at his phone that was sitting on the far counter of the room. He stopped what he was doing as he took of his boxing gloves, throwing it  on the ground as he wipes away the sweat that had formed on his forehead.

He looks at the notification with a smirk. He hasn't been to an underground fight in weeks and he really wanted to let out all the anger and frustration he had been feeling.

He hummed to himself as he picked up his water bottle, excitement coursing through his body. He threw to the water bottle on the ground as he picked up his gloves again, deciding to do a few more rounds before he takes a break.

__

Yoongi looked at the clock mourned against his wall, it was currently 10, his fight was only at 12 but be wanted to watch some matches before he went. He got out of bed as he took a quick shower.

He dressed himself in his usual black jeans and tshirt, throwing on his leather jacket. Walking over to the jewelry box, he quickly put on his chain.

He hummed as he looked himself in the mirror, seeing the oufit fit for the rest of the night. He walked over to his dresser where he took out some bandages.

He stuffed it in his pockets as he grabbed his phone and his motorcycle keys.

The air was chilly, prefect for nights like these. Yoongi soon pulled up to an abandoned tunnel as he parked his motorcycle. Glancing over the field he saw some familiar faces.

"haven't seen you in a while" a familiar voice spoke as he turned around to look at Yoongi.

Yoongi showed his gummy smile as he extended his hand, grabbing the other male's as they gave each other a quick bro hug.

" been busy with my new job" Yoongi shrugged as he shoved his hands in his jeans pockets.

" understandable understandable" The man said as he chuckled, showing Yoongi to his spot.

" thanks kihyun"

Yoongi sat down on his seat as he watched the somewhat decent stadium fill with people. The lights began to dim as two males were facing each other. A whistle blew and the soon begin to fighting, not long after the match was over, declaring someone name Jongho as the winner, he was fairly new.

"and next up ohhh.... ladies and gentlemen get ready, your favourite boy is in the house! warm welcome to Suga!!"

Yoongi stood up as he rolled his eyes, he didn't need the dramatic entry. Everyone started clapping and cheering, glad their favourtie fighter was finally back. Yoongi was well known in the underground world.

Yoongi threw his jacket to the side as he he cracked his knuckles before entering the ring. He looked down at his opponent, big guy. He was new, since Yoongi haven't seen him around.

(warning violence : / this is bad i don't know shit about fighting, google was my friend)

The whistle blew and both of them started moving, eyeing each other's move. The male threw his first punch, which Yoongi luckily dodge getting a kick to the side of the ribs.