episode 13

it was Monday, the new start of the week. The family dinner went okay but now they were planning on throwing a party for the new ceo.

That means double security and over time for Yoongi. That also meant pretending to be attracted to women and that also meant more obsessed exes trying to get Jimin back.

So in short he did not want this party to happen but he didn't want to upset his mother, she put so much effort in it that he'd agree to suck it up and try to enjoy it.

He'll have Yoongi and Taehyung atleast. That makes things a tad better.

Jimin was currently sitting in his office, working on some last minute stuff before the party. The party would be held on Friday night, seeing that it is Jimin's birthday on Sunday. He made a deal with his mother stating that if he attends his party he wouldn't go to the "birthday dinner".. After some good convincing his mother finally gave in

Yoongi was seated across from Jimin, he was on his phone, it was Jimin's lunch break so he joined the younger. Yoongi had pick up that Jimin had been skipping meals, he decided to say nothing but he was starting to get worried.

"Jimin" Yoongi called out as he put his phone down on Jimin's desk. Jimin hummed in response not looking up from his computer screen.

" have you eating yet?"

" no" jimin simply stated as he kept his eyes on his computer.

" i won't eat if you don't eat boss, it's the rules"  Yoongi simply stated in a matter - of - fact tone.

Jimin perked up on hearing this. He didn't want Yoongi to starve because of him. He glared at the older before he reached down  into his bag taking out 2 lunchboxes.

He watched as yoongi opened it.

"go on now" Jimin said as he waited for Yoongi to eat so he can continue to go on with his work.

" i don't eat unless you eat, you haven't eaten anything"

Jimin inwardly groan as he picked up a piece of bread and started chewing it. He shallowed it and Yoongi shot him a smile before doing the same. Jimin waited for Yoongi to continue eating but he never did.

" i only eat what you eat" yoongi said as he closed the lunchbox.

"hyung~" jimin whined as he slump back in his seat. He glared at the elder infront of him as he continued eating. Yoongi was being serious, he only ate what jimin ate.

After they both finished their food, Jimin was actaully grateful. He felt great now that he actually had some food in his system.

"thank you" Jimin mumbled as he continued working. He saw Yoongi smile as he  fought of the blush that was clearly visible on his cheeks.

"jimin ~" a deep voice whined as he opend the door to Jimin's office. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the source of the voice.

"what do you want?" jimin asked as he continued with his  work.

" i want you to come with me to my next concert!" Taehyung happily exclaimed as he sat ontop of Jimin's desk blocking his view of the computer.

"aish Taehyung and why would i do that?" Jimin said as he leaned back into his chair, looking up at the male infront of him.

"well ~ because i need a dancer for my solo and you'll be great for it Chim, come on your my bestfriend" Taehyung said as he showed Jimin his puppy eyes.

Jimin groaned as he massaged his temples.

"when?"

"saterday night"

"ughh fine"

"yes thank you!" Taehyung happily exclaimed as he slides of the desk onto Jimin's lap as he hugged him. Jim rolled his eyes as he hugged the younger back.

" now get off me, your boyfriend is going to kill me" Jimin grunted as he tried to push Taehyung off.

Taehyung only rolled his eyes as he got of Jimin, he flicked Jimin off earing a giggle.

The day went by quick and Jimin was packing up his things, well trying to atleast. Yoongi was currently waiting for Jimin and he was man spreading, not aware of Jimin's hormones clearly preventing him for fully focusing.

i can fit in between his legs

was all jimin though as he packed the last of his things. He walked over to Yoongi, where said male got up.

" are you ready kitten" Yoongi asked with a little smirk. Yoongi knew all to well that all the employees were already gone, he just wanted to mess around, maybe taste Jimin's lips again.

"don't call me that" Jimin said as he looked down trying to hide the blush that Yoongi already saw.

Yoongi put his index finger under the younger's Chin, making him look up as he moved his face closer to Jimin's.

" aww you don't like the pet name?" Yoongi said as looked at Jimin's lips then back at his eyes.

"no i like it" Jimin softly said. He didn't mean to say it out loud but his head was clogged with thoughts of Yoongi.

Yoongi hummed in response as he inched the boys face closer to his, bring their lips together. It was a soft and slow kiss, both of them trying to show the love they had for one another.

Their moment was unfortunately interrupt by non other than Namjoon who broke the nearby pot plant while trying to give them some privacy.

Yoongi broke the kiss as she sighed, his finger still under Jimin's chin. Jimin blinked a few times, trying to process what just had happen.

"sorry!" Namjoon shouted, his voice echoing in the empty halls.

" please continue!" Jin shouted afterwards as his windshield laugh filled up the silence in the building.

Jimin couldn't help but laugh, the head of security just found him kissing his own worker, and this wasn't the first time.

Yoongi found it amusing that Jimin laughed at a  time like this. He just stared at the younger, finding they way his eyes dissappear the cutest thing ever.

"Let's go" jimin said as he walked out. Yoongi just sbook his head as he followed the boy making sure he was safe inside the car
___
(a/n)

Jimin is the cutest breathe if you agree