episode 12

the reality of everything quickly sunk in when Jimin found himself alone in bed. For some reason he expected to wake up next to Yoongi.

why am i upset? we aren't dating

quickly ridding himself from his thoughts he lazily takes his phone to check the time. It's only 10 so he'll probably skip breakfast and eat at 12, that is if he has an appetite.

Groaning Jimin got out of bed, he had no meeting so he took a shower and just got dressed in his favourite pair of black jeans, matching it with a white hoodie and a blue fannel.

Doing his hair and light makeup he made his way over to Jin's room, it was awfully quiet so he decided to knock first, since he didn't want to suddenly interrupted something that his eyes would not enjoy.

Namjoon opened the door, before Jimin could even speak he called out to Yoongi. Yoongi peeked his head out behind Jin, seeing Jimin standing there he bid his good byes.

"uhh i just wanted to buy something for Tae"

Yoongi nodded his head as he made his way towards the elevator. An awkward silence fell over them but no one decided to speak up.

The car ride was silent and soon enough they pulled up to a mall, it wasn't crowed much to Jimin's benefit.

Jimin was in and out the gucci store, buying Taehyung a simple ring he knew the latter didn't have yet. Jimin knew Taehyung gucci collection like the back of his hand ( since Taehyung refuse to shut up about it)

He was on his way to the car when a familiar voice called out to him. Jimin ignored it right away. He did not have the energy for this right now.

Yoongi wanted to ask but decided against it, lately Jimin has run into so many people and he has ignored all of them.

They made it to the car, Yoongi opening the door and Jimin simply nodded at the gesture. Jimin was glad that he'll be home in less than 24 hours .

LA was exhausting to say the least and he hated every bit of it.

__

Night approached way to soon for Jimin's liking , for some reason he and  Yoongi had been ignoring each other. Jimin staying in the hotel room all day while Yoongi was stuck in Jin's suit. He really felt bad for taking away from the couple's quality time but he didn't know where else to go.

Jimin was showerd and dressed, already under his blankets. He was half asleep when he heard his door open and close. A string of curse words were heard followed by a small thud.

is he drunk

clothes were thrown as Yoongi made his way towards the shower, he was indeed not drunk, just extremely clumsy since Jimin had all the lights off and he didn't want to distract the younger so he had to work in the dark.

Not long after Yoongi was in bed laying on his back. Jimin was facing away from him. Yoongi didn't know if he should cuddle Jimin or not. He wanted to, he really wanted it but seeing as they ignored each other he didn't know what to do.

He sighed as he faced the opposite way of Jimin, both now lying on the ends of the bed with a big space in the middle.

Jimin frowned when he looked back and saw Yoongi laying with his back toward him. Sure he and Yoongi did ignore each other but he wanted cuddles and he was  going to get them.

Jimin slowly scooted closer to Yoongi, yoongi noticed but decided not to move. Jimin slowly snaked his arm around Yoongi's waist as he buried his face in the older's back.

Yoongi sighed as he turned around pulling the boy closer to his body. Jimin's head was now buried in yoongi's shoulder. Jimin was surprised to say the least, he didn't expect Yoongi to actaully cuddle him back, or even want to cuddle since he's not a big fan off skinship.

Yoongi softly played with Jimin's hair, jimin closed his eyes on the feeling. It felt nice, being in someone's arms and actaully feeling loved, even if it would all disappear in the morning, shatter everything, Jimin decided to cherish this moment, burying it deep inside his heart.

It was all shattered indeed, jimin woke up the next morning, bed empty. It was turning into a routine, he had no reason to be mad, he was the one who cuddled up to Yoongi, but he still wanted to wake up next to the older at least.

A knock on the door interrupt his thoughts, he was still in his pajamas, hair messy and eyes barely open.

" our flight has been moved to earlier, we leave in 2 hours"

Jimin nodded as he closed the door. He made his way to the bathroom where he took a long warm shower, it woke him up. He packed his things soon being joined by Yoongi. They moved around the hotel room, occasionally "sorry's" and  "can you pass me that please"  was said among the two.

They were finished, Yoongi taking the bags to the car while Jimin collected the last of his things. He was just sitting there until he got a notification

birth giver ❤️

family dinner when you get home ☀️

okay

Jimin sighed, he knew they were gonna have a family dinner soon since he's taking the company over in less than a month.

Yoongi distracted Jimin's thoughts, the image of messy hair Yoongi with faint red lipstick marks running down his jaw was a sight to see. He found himself smiling.

__

The plane ride was long and tiring, Jimin had spent most of his time on his laptop, glancing every now and then to a sleepy Yoongi or just him staring out the window.

They finally landed in korea and the jet - lagged hit Jimin. He found himself falling asleep in the car but could managed until they were home, he didn't want Yoongi to carry him again.

It was already past midnight, Yoongi was tired to say the least, so he retrieved his motorbike and said Goodnight to jimin. Before he could think about it  he placed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead before he put on his helmet and drove off.

Jimin was clearly confused, his mind wasn't working and he felt little stings were yoongi's lips were a minute ago. He felt happy and sad at the same time but decide to ignore it all and just.. sleep.

_

(a/n)

i am at a writers block and I'm about to cry.
this chapter was absolute boring and trash