episode 25

jimins pov

"why is it so dark" i tried to get up multiple times, but to my surprise, i couldn't. It was getting cold. Where had everyone gone?

"Yoongi?" i called out, my voice had echoed through the emptiness.

"where am i?" i mumbled to myself as i bring my arms forward, a weak attempt to warm myself up.

I could finally come to my feet, but it was hard to see. It was black everywhere i looked. I suddenly heard a noise call to me.

" Kitten?"

Why does Yoongi sound so worried? I'm right here aren't i? Why can't i see him.

"Yoongi?" i called out as i stepped forward.

no response

"Jimin can you hear me?"

"yes!"

"jimin baby please open your eyes"

why would he want me to open my eyes? Aren't they already open?

Tears threaten to spill from my eyes. What was happening?

A sudden swift of a movement and i was in a garden. It looked breathtaking. The lilies made a beautiful path towards a big oak tree.

My body reacted before my mind and i found myself walking towards it. I slowly reached out my hand as my fingertips trailed the patterns of the tree.

" jiminie?" a young voice called out. I whipped my head into the direction to be met by younger Taehyung.

"tae is that you?" i ask as i crouched down.

He giggled into the sweater of his paw. I recognized the material, it was from our first sleepover. He nodded his head as he stretched his hand out for me to take.

" can you tell me where i am?" i ask as i intertwine our fingers. A giggle escapes his lips once more before he drags me over to a pound.

"we're in your mind" he cutely stated as he started feeding some fish. Where did he even get fish food?

"my mind?" i questioned as i looked around.

" yes, we're in your safe haven! i was sent to guide you home"

"home?"

" yes home, where Yoongi hyung is "

I was about to ask something when i felt us shift again. We were standing in the middle of a highway. Cars were passing right through me.

am i dead?

"Taehyung?" i called out as i searched for the boy. He was on the pavement, giggling to someone.

is that another Taehyung

as i approach the two Taehyung's i furrow my brows in confusion. There was now two of them. The younger one turned his head towards me as he pulled me closer.

"this is Taehyung" he sated as he pushed me forward, making me collide with my bestfriend.

the man chuckled as he stretched his hand forward to greet me. I had done the same, but my hand went right through his.

"oh tae, are you suppose to take him home?"

younger Taehyung had nodded his head. A small giggle was heard and we shifted again.