episode 36

"bub"

"bub"

"bub"

"bub~" Jimin whined as he poked his index finger on Yoongi's chest, an attempt to wake up the older male ( which failed by the way)

Yoongi was suppose to get his checkup to see if he could go back to work. He wasn't allowed in the gym yet ( but he had gone anyway because  he claim he didn't even feel the pain after the first 5 days)

Yoongi groaned as he turned around, smaking Jimin's hand off his face. Jimin loudly scoffed as he rolled his eyes. He could think about plenty of other ways to wake up the older but he needed the green light ( which only came from the doctor, not Yoongi's horny dick) before he could do what he wanted.

"bub you need to get up" Jimin whined as he pulled the older's arm, making him sit upright as he let out a soft grunt. His eyes were still closed however.

Jimin internally questioned why he fell in love with such a baby. Jimin softly slapped the males cheek, making him open one eye to glare at the younger.
"get up or else we'll be late" Jimin whined as he slumped his shoulders, trying his best to muster up a fake pout.

Yoongi sighed as he rubbed his head before climbing out of the bed, as he lazily made his way inside the bathroom. Jimin smiled a small smile before he made his way downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Yoongi came down dressed in a pair of black jeans and a hoodie, his hair neatly laying on his forehead , covering the fading scar running through his eyebrow.

He sat down as he mumbled a little "thank you" before he started eating his breakfast. Breakfast was spent in silence as only the sounds of utensils and eating were heard.

Jimin had cleaned the dishes while Yoongi had got the car for them ready.

____

"it's gonna be okay" Jimin softly whispered as he held Yoongi's hand, leading him into the doctors office.

Yoongi nodded as he followed suite, not wanting to argue with the younger.

They made it inside where a female doctor greeted them before showing them to their seats.

Yoongi had on a blank expression, Jimin seemed more nervous then he was. The doctor checked his papers.

"can i see the one on your lower abdomen" She polity asked as she stood up, walking over to them.

Yoongi nodded as he stood up, lifting up his hoodie to show the scar. She put on a pair of gloves before lightly touching it as she eyed his expression.

She moved her thumb around the flesh, making sure he wasn't having any sort of pain.

"okay, that's all set, I'll give you some more pills but you'll be good to go on monday. " She smiled as she flipped through his file.

"Mr park please make sure he doesn't skip any meals, some pills can make him drowsy and if he doesn't eat than he might faint" she explained as she briefly made eye contact with the male.

he nodded his head as he made a mental note to force the older to eat.

"then it's all good, if you experience any sort of pain, please tell Jimin about it. Even if it's minor, i know you would want to keep it to yourself but please it might be a blood infection so he needs to get you too the hospital asap" she said as she looked Yoongi straight in the eye.

The male nodded before he stood up, shaking the woman's hand before making his way out in the hallway.

"you wanted to speak to me doc" jimin said as he looked at the woman.

she smiled as she sat back down.

"being sexually active might cause him slight discomfort at first, much like someone who's being penatraded for the first time, but it should only be in the beginning."

Jimin's cheeks turned pink as he nodded his head (also wondering how she knew Yoongi was the top)

"if he feels any pain after than it's normal, but if it keeps happening after the first 3 times than please send him again"

Jimin thanked her before making his way outside to a grumpy yoongi.

"what did she say?" he asked as he intertwined their hands, a smile creeping onto his face.

"she basically told me to give your dick a break, you won't be able to do many rounds"

Yoongi frowned as he looked over at Jimin as he slightly chuckled.

"we can still do it, you might just feel pain at first before it should turn into pleasure, and the next morning you'll feel pain, but it should go away"

Jimin explained as he climb into his car. Yoongi nodded as he drived them back home.
____

Jimin had been watching movies for the past hour or so, Yoongi had gone to Namjoon's house for some extra paperwork.

He had been horny for the past hour (it was merely 2 minutes but the man was sex deprived) and really hoped it would go away. He heard the door unlocked as he peaked outside his bedroom, seeing Yoongi come back in drenched white tshirt, his muscles showing.

they probaly had played some basketball, but it didn't matter, Jimin's boner was growing as he really wanted to suck Yoongi off.

Yoongi spotted him in the reflection of the mirror as he looked down, seeing the boner through the males pants, he smirked to himself as he removed his shirt.

Jimin was staring as he imagined his fingers tips trailing down the older's back as he digged his fingernails in them, leaving his mark.

Jimin wasn't big on marks, he had done it one time when Yoongi had refused to stop ( he didn't want the older to stop either but he still won't admit it) but Yoongi didn't complain what so ever.

Jimin was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice the older coming up the stairs until he felt something against his boner.

"ah hyung" Jimin breathed out as he let out a small whimper.

"it's daddy to you" Yoongi sternly said as he pushed the younger inside the room, closing the door behind him

___

(a/n)
happy one month to this book 🥺, i was super packed today but i wanted to atleast update to celebrate this 💜!

thank you for 8k reads and for being my hoes 😔.

love ya'll 😚😚