Chapter 46.

A/N: hi readers, as you can read the latest chapters are written in a heavy mood already for we are near to the ending of this book. Protect your mental health and make sure that you are ready before you read. Thank u so much for the never-ending support guys! ❤️❤️

***********

The place he used to live in became his nightmare after all the truth unfolded before him. Mew watch the wall of a huge palace as the car drove away. Holding Gulf's hand, he is willing to trample his father than to lose his mate.

Apollo wanted to take over but he controls his emotion, he won't want to scare his mate. As his thoughts drifted in the deepest darkness of negativity, he didn't notice that he's not holding his mate's hand gently but gripping it tightly that made Gulf wince in pain.

They stare at each other as Gulf look at him with worries, Mew look at Gulf blankly. The fear of losing his mate tattooed on his mind, all the possibilities that Gulf will hate him after he tells him all the truth. He is afraid to lose his mate forever after waiting for him for so many years.

Mew's eyes watered as he stare at his mate, Gulf, on the other hand, pull his mate to his embrace. He felt the fear and pain, he felt the nervous and agitated feelings but he don't understand why.

As the car continues to move, Mew and Gulf cling to each other's arms, inhaling each other's sweet scents until they don't feel their heartbeats in rhythm.

********

At Mew's house...

Bright is comfortably sitting on the bed waiting for his mate to finish taking a shower, Bright urges Win to live with him since his brother Art was dead. Although the young vampire hesitated at first, everyone forced him to just live with his mate.

Thinking about Luke's words earlier, his friend sounds sad and angry. Something inside him tells him that something bad will happen, he didn't felt that Win is on his side observing him.

Taking a deep breath, Win gathers his courage to hold Bright's hand. He never does the first move, it's his mate who always does the action to make skin contact.

Bright got surprised by the sudden cold, as he look up he saw his Win smiling at him with warm eyes. Bright lips hanging as he watch the small drops of water falling from his mate's hair, and a moist red lip that he wanted to kiss.

Win cleared his throat when he notice that his mate is drooling.

"I'm sorry, my mind went blank. " Bright admitted. He felt his face became hot as Win laugh at him.

"Yeah, I notice you are in deep thought. Is there a problem? " Win said as he wipe his hair with a towel.

Bright stare at him and got up to get the hairdryer. He motioned his mate to sit on the floor, as he show him the dryer in his hand. Win didn't argue but follow what his mate asked him to do.

They casually did the simple couple thing, like taking care of each other, cooking, and listening to each other's thoughts before they go to bed. They don't do the kissing or being intimate after Win got discharged from the hospital.

As Bright silently drying Win's hair, he can't help but got a boner because of his mate's scent. His heart is pounding and it's a good thing that the dryer is loud enough to cover up his heartbeats sound but once Win turns around to face him, the hairdryer will not be enough to cover his standing little man.

Win smiles secretly as he smells Bright's sex pheromones, the Alpha didn't notice that he is releasing pheromones while trying to calm his pounding heart. As the sound of the hairdryer stop, Bright heave a sigh. Win is about to turn around to get the dryer when Brought holds his shoulder.