Chapter 14

*****

The night is cold, the wind blows gently calling the creatures of the night to follow the lead. Howling was heard and the fast pace of black and silver werewolf was chasing each shadow of the green forest.

Mew and Gulf running happily, claws buried deep on the ground each time they pounded it. Three more alphas following them keeping the pace but making sure to keep the distance same goes with the two vampires.

They run to their heart content, not aware of the hateful eyes looking at them from the dark area of the forest. Hissing from anger, their canines slowly grow, preparing themselves to attack the group of werewolves who are having fun.

Gulf halted on his steps when he sense something's strange, the smell of the winds carries a weird scent. He cannot mind linking his mate for they didn't mark each other yet.

The weird smell fastly approaching so Gulf prepared himself for the possible danger.

"Blizz! Enemies! " Gulf told his wolf alerting him to protect his mate.

"I have a surprise for you tonight Gulf, wait and see! " Blizzard moved faster leaving Mew behind.

They need to reach the enemies first before they will cause harm to their mates.

The hissing sound of vampires is not too far, and before Gulf could react he was cornered by four vampires looking at him like weak prey. In his wolf form Gulf knew he needs to adjust, as the vampires attack him at the same time, he was able to dodge by jumping out of their circle.

On the other hand, Mew is crazily sniffing the area to locate his mate, Gulf hides his scent again.

"Your Highness, this way! " Leo lead the wolf king and the other alpha wolves.

There they saw how Blizzard hold the vampire's neck and pierce it using his long sharp claw. Mew howl angrily and run towards his mate to help him.

Mew catches the body of the vampire who dares to attack him and using Apollo's sharp claw he pierces it to where the heart is and harshly takes it out.

Mew saw another vampire in Gulf's direction, as it was about to grab Gulf on the head got a hold of his hand. They saw how the piercing red eyes turn into emerald green, adding to their shock, the vampire falls kneeling in front of Gulf trembling as his body slowly frosting. Gulf hit the frozen body it was broken into pieces.

Gulf in wolf form slowly turns around to face his mate. He looks at the shocked face, confused and scared eyes of Mew.

Gulf slowly take a step towards Mew but his mate took a step backward as if he don't want Gulf to come closer to him. Pain flashed in Gulf's eyes.

"Young master!" Haii came with a big black cloak to cover Gulf in case he needs to shift back into his human form.

Gulf look at Mew with disappointing eyes, he shifted into his human form grab the cloak on Haii and he was gone with the wind in a blink of an eye.

"What was that Mew? " Bright asked the wolf king angrily.

"Are you scared of him? Gulf looks hurt! " Zee exclaimed.

Mew stay quiet he was shocked by what he saw, he tried to understand what just happened. When he realized everything he strides faster to chase his mate.

****************

Gulf reach the mansion with Ja and Haii, he slammed the door of his room because of his anger. Tears rolled down on his cheek, his mate is afraid of him.