Chapter 15.

*****
Days have passed after the small encounter of Gulf with Draco, since then Gulf has been clouded with negative emotion. The way Draco brushed his finger on Gulf's face, stirring more anger inside him.

He remembers Elric Escobar, his next target. The person who strips his mother's clothes without pity. He look at the card he is holding in his hand and crumpled it, he ignored the pain when his nails penetrate deeper into his palm, causing it to bleed.

Blood dripping from his hand, he takes his black mask to prepare his weapon. Ja and Haii watching him keeping their silent for they knew that their young master will finish another vampire's life.

**

On Downtown Avenue inside the exclusive bar, Gulf is hiding in the dark. He is observing his prey from afar, who smiled a lot while drinking his wine, caressing the thigh of another man under the table. His prey stand up together with the man and headed towards the toilet for men.

Gulf knew what they are going to do inside that toilet based on how Elric caresses the man's shoulder. Gulf throws a glance to Ja and Haii who are observing quietly on the corner like an ordinary customer.

Time passed by, Elric came out from the toilet alone. Wiping his lips smirking. He head towards the counter to pay his bills then left the area. Gulf stay for a minute finished his drinks then left too.

He is on his way to the exit when someone grabs his hand, it's a vampire who staring at him with lust in his eyes.

"Short round in the toilet? " the vampire licking his lower lip sideways, looking at Gulf seductively.

Gulf who didn't want to cause ruckus inside the bar by killing the person in front of him smiled and motioned the man to follow him. Inside the cubicle, the man unbuttoned his shirt immediately and unbuckled his belt in front of Gulf.

Gulf didn't flinch nor look at the bulge of the man in front of him. He just wait for the man to come closer. As the man leaned toward his face to kiss him, he flashed his piercing red eyes. The man slowly steps backward and just stands still as he looks at Gulf blankly.

He cannot use Blizzard's power for it may confuse when someone finds out. He just uses his ability as a vampire to compelled another vampire.

Gulf left the bar quickly and go faster to where Elric Escobar's private clinic is located.

***
A man lurking in a dark corner inside the building, watching Elric walking happily, whistling on his every step.

A piercing red eye is looking at him without his knowing, following him quietly and carefully. He opened the door of his clinic and enter it when suddenly he heard a click from behind him. He turned around to see why the door locked on its own but to his surprise, his neck is held by a sharp sword.

His eyes went wide with fear and look at the man that wearing a black mask, his body trembling but he stay calm. The red eyes that glaring at him is full of hatred towards him.

"Who are you and what do you want? " Elric asked with a trembling voice as his pupil dilated with fear.

Gulf just look at him, he enjoyed how this murdered of his parents trembling in fear in front of him. He is happy to watch how this vampire looks at him in confusion.

"I'm asking you! Who are you? Who sent you to kill me? Draco? Santiago? I will double whatever they gave you! " Elric is desperate now to save his own life, but Gulf doesn't need anything but to bathe in the blood of his enemies.

"I am ...." Gulf stare at Elric and smiled evilly.

Gulf hang his sentence, he was amazed at how Elric anticipated what's next.