Chapter 13.

*****

Mew leaning on the headboard of Gulf's bed, he ends up sleeping there again after their steamy session inside the bathroom, his mate has tried so hard not to lose his sanity just to control the heat of their bodies, and Gulf is good at that.

1 hour ago;

Alphas pheromones surrounded the whole bathroom, slurping each other's fluid, caressing each other's skin. Groaning and moaning have been resonating inside but Gulf is in control of everything.

Mew has lost it and wanted to take him in at that moment but Gulf gently tapping Mew's cheek or forehead to keep him relax. Mew kissed him hard and the way he caress his mate's body has been rough due to the uncontrolled pheromones.

"Mew, no not yet! " Gulf take his mate's hand when Mew is about to put his finger on Gulf's hole.

A groan of frustration was heard as Mew claimed his lips again.

"Shut it Mew and calm down, you should be the one in control, you're an alpha king! " Gulf hiss when Mew captured his nipple.

Gulf has no choice but to quicken his pace, they have to release their semen before things get out of control, he is not ready yet.

Holding his mate's dick Gulf gave him proper masturbation, massaging a little, spreading its pre-cum. Mew is in a whimpering mess, as Gulf holds their erection together and pumps it together. It slides smoothly on his palm since they are both leaking a rich amount of pre-cum.

"I'm Cumming! " Mew groan high pitch and claimed Gulf's lips again while moving his hips on the rhythms of Gulf's hand.

Panting together, Mew is about to fall but Gulf quickly catches him and secures him in his embrace, the water runs on their skin as they finished their shower together.

Fin------

Mew look at his mate who sleeping soundly while clinging to his arm. His mind drifted on what happened to the palace that day, his father summoned him. A vampire is requesting his presence.

At the palace that day;

After Gulf left for school, Mew prepared himself to go back to the palace. With him is Bright and Zee, who is taunting him about his stay at Gulf's house.

Reaching the palace gate a vampire scent catches his nostril, he glances at his two friends the two heighten their senses. Bright can scan people's bodies so he knew if you are a vampire or a werewolf. Zee can use the wind as a shield.

They were surprised when Mew's father is at the door waiting for them, among the other werewolves' bodyguards. Though Mew didn't smell any danger he is still cautious of his surroundings.

"Son! " his father Alexander beams at him and pulls him into a hug, Bright and Zee bow to the previous king to show their utmost respect.

"What is this all about father? I smell a vampire inside the palace! " Mew query but his father just smiled at him and motioned him to follow.

They enter a huge wooden door to the extravagant library, there Mew saw a familiar vampire who is smiling at him.

"Sir Henry Sandoval? What a pleasant surprise! " Mew walk towards the waiting vampire and offer him a handshake.

"The pleasure is mine, your highness! " Henry answered, glancing on Alexander.

Mew notice the secret glances, he knew this would be an important matter. Henry Sandoval has been their ally since Mew was born and Alexander is the wolf king.