Chapter 37.

A/N: enjoy reading guys!

*********

The sweet scent hit Gulf's nostril, his eyes closed but he is confused on why he felt like moving and the sweet scent is quite familiar. He opened his eyes only to find out that he is inside the car. His mate is hugging his waist and in a deep slumber. He look around and he is sure that they are moving based on the bumpy road that they are taking.

He slowly got up and gently shake Mew to wake him up. He remember that he is standing at the stair of the palace, caressing the painting of a white wolf on the wall.

"Mew wake up! " Gulf gently stroke the hair of his mate. The soft groan was heard as Mew opened his eyes.

"You're awake already? How's your feeling? You fainted earlier." Mew abruptly get up and check his mate.

Gulf who is staring at him chuckled.

"I remember that I am standing at the stairs and if I lost my consciousness why am I here inside the car instead in our room? " Gulf said sternly looking at his mate who obviously avoid his gazed.

Silence followed and Gulf wanted to tease his mate more. Of course he get it that his mate probably carried him but he wants to know why. He held Mew's chin to meet their eyes but he got melted when he saw how his mate pouting cutely.

"Don't act cute to me Mew and tell me why I end here inside the moving car! " Gulf tease more, he want more of Mew's cuteness.

"I carried you here I don't want to leave you at the palace alone. And besides you're the one who told me that you want to have sex in my room at my own pack right! " Mew said openly grinning. The teasing backfired at Gulf.

Gulf is about to speak when he realized that the car is moving and so it means they have a companion with them. His face turned to crimson red as he opened the curtain that hiding them.

The driver gave a small curt at him smiling. Mew chuckled at his mate's reaction. Gulf closed the curtain again and mouthed his mate the curse words. "Asshole! "

They fixed themselves before they opened the curtain again. As they took their seat they sit side by side in silence. Gulf has been looking outside the window enjoying the view when he heard Mew speak to the driver.

"Andrew! I noticed that you keep glancing at my mate! Is there something you want to say to him? " Mew asked that made the driver taken aback and lower his head.

The alpha tone from the wolf king is scary and ominous. No one will dare to talk back if they heard that kind of tone.

"How he will answer you if you used that kind of tone? Look how fear flashed in his eyes! " Gulf reprimand his mate in their mind link.

"He keep glancing at you and I don't like that! " Mew respond closing his eyes to calm himself.

"Leave it to me! Don't interrupt! " Gulf reach his hand to hold it.

"Do you have something to say to me Andrew? Right? " Gulf asked away in a gentle manner like a luna.

Andrew glance at the wolf king before he speak.

"I'm sorry for my rudeness sir Gulf but I can't help myself from glancing at you because you remind me of someone I knew! " Andrew answered.

Mew opened his eyes to look at his driver and asked him more.

"You mean someone look like him? " Mew asked in a husky voice that made the driver shiver in fear.