Chapter 45.

A/N: some scenes might not be comfortable for some readers, please be advised.

***********

Even the brightest days turned into sorrow, even the happiest man will experience a sudden pain without warning. The vision that Mild saw is not just a plain warning but a message to be prepared.

Acting as if it was nothing, his friends knew that they need to tell Mew and Gulf. Ja and Haii secretly glancing at each other trying to weigh things out on what to do. The proposed plan will happen the next day, and they knew Mild will avoid anything that will ruin the plan.

Doing all his best to prepare everything he secretly chants a spell to lift the burden. As time passed by, all is set and ready. And as if they forgot all that happen.

"We finished up in no time, the only missing is the couple! " Saint exclaimed taking a deep breath while leaning his back to the waiting sofa with Zee beside him.

"The wolf king should pay us generously by doing this! Haa! I'm exhausted! " Bright said taking his seat on Win's side.

Ja and Haii just smiled at them while the servant serve them the food. Mild molded a fake smile on his lips, he knew that everyone forgot about his vision. He look around as if that was the last time he will have this moment. His heart pounding not because he is scared but because of his sadness.

As the night gets deeper, everyone decided to rest in their chamber. Mild staring at the dark sky, he understands now that his fate was set to save the man who treat him like a brother. The moon goddess is kind enough already to let him experience how to live a contented life, on how does it felt to be with someone who loves you without conditions.

"I'm ready. " Mild whisper as he walk back to his room, he accepted his fate wholeheartedly.

********

The knock is getting laud as if it will ruin the door anytime, Mew who heard it first knew who the person is.

"Stop banging the door Luke, Gulf is still sleeping! " Mew reprimand his right hand while Apollo growled softly.

He sends Luke on a mission to check the place where Gulf's parents were murdered. He asked his alpha to investigate every bits and piece that he will found in that place. And now that Luke is back, he knew that he needs to prepare his emotions for any reports.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mew, I thought you are alone. No one told me that Gulf is here! " Luke answered while leaving the door.

"Wait for me in my library, let's talk there! " Mew lift Gulf's hand that is hugging him, and slowly freed himself from his mate's embrace.

He took a shower and prepared himself, asking the servant to prepare the food for his mate and bring it to his chamber. He doesn't want Gulf to have dinner with his father anymore.

He kissed Gulf's forehead and was about to leave but his mate hold his hand and suddenly open his eyes.

"Where are you going? " Gulf asked as he sit up himself.

"I have to meet Luke at my library room, I will come back for dinner, the servant will bring the food here! " Mew explained massaging Gulf's palm using his thumb.

"Make sure to come back for dinner, I have something to tell you! " Gulf stare at Mew's eyes and lean to kiss his lips.

Mew nod at him and take his leave.

*******

Library room......

Mew enter the room and saw Luke holding a brown envelope, as he saw his alpha he bow his head. Mew sign him to sit down as he took the seat in front of his alpha.