Chapter 12.

*******************

Gulf arrived at the university ground with his Porsche 718 boxters. All eyes were on him but for almost a month of going to university he got used will all the stares. Walking straight towards his classroom, his eyes scan the area to find his friends.

He saw Win, Fluke, and Saint talking to each other discussing something serious based on their facial expressions, but when they notice Gulf approaching them Win nudge Fluke's arm secretly to signal him about me.

"Something is wrong and it's about Mild! " Blizzard said.

"Let's corner them after class" Gulf said.

Pretending that he is focused on his class, Gulf notices how Saint fidgeted, playing on his finger to calm himself, Fluke in leg cross, swinging to and fro glancing on the wall clock from time to time, and Win holding a pen tapping it on his desk endlessly.

The bell rang signaling that the class ended, Gulf slowly tidy up his bag, but his senses is focusing on his three friends that secretly glancing at each other.

"I can't help you guys if you don't tell me what's the problem is! " Gulf is about to leave when Fluke holds his arms.

"Mild is in the hospital Gulf! " Fluke said.

Gulf quickly turns his head to them his eyes asking for more details.

"Which hospital? " Gulf look at them with stern eyes.

They tell Gulf about what happens and it brings him to the edge of his patience. Clenching his fist he gestures Ja and Haii to follow him.

"Gulf waits, we want to go also! " Win said still fidgeting his fingers.

"Let Win and Fluke ride in your car, I will take Saint with me! " Gulf instructed his two vampire bodyguards.

****

They reach the hospital in no time, getting off the car Gulf knew already what he have to do to save his friend. Saint who has been observing him felt that something is about to happen.

They saw Win and Fluke getting off the car of Ja and Haii, and sign the two vampires to go, and that order never missed the eyes of his friends.

Gulf stride towards the front desks and ask the room number of his friends. The nurse throwing flirty looks at the alpha earns a glare from Gulf. He didn't come here for nonsense, he came for his friend.

"Room 421, second floor! " the nurse said.

Gulf left without saying thank you, he doesn't like Mild romantically, he has no special feelings for the omega, but something inside him urges him to save Mild.  Although he didn't understand why does he care for him, he knew that there is always a reason for everything.

"If you don't beat him badly we will never end up here! " a woman with dark hair whisper on the man-like snarling.

"He is useless, I should sell him to dark underground if he has a strong wolf but even his wolf is as weak as him! " the man releasing toxic pheromones that make everyone around him catching a bad vibe.

Gulf and his friends heard everything, he wanted to cut off their neck but the words of Mew ringing on his head.

Earlier that day...

"I will take Mild" Gulf blurted out.

Mew looks at him calmly.

"I know you will do this, and I know also that you don't have romantic feelings for that omega, do what you think is best but don't ever get involved yourself in the situation to the point that you might get hurt! I will kill them if I saw any scratch on your skin! " Mew said sternly looking at his eyes.