Chapter 8.

Author's POV";

Mew got a call that he needed to visit IUNAE LUMEN University, his presence was needed there to calm down the staff and student leaders because of what happened to one of the professors of the said school.

Sighing sharply he massages his temple, the incident causes headache to him. There's no trace of who did it, the only hint they have is the vampire scent in the sunflower. The death of the professor leaves a stain on the image of the University.

"Bright! Call Luke, Zee, and Nine tell them that we will go to Lumen! " Mew mind link his friend.

**

They arrived at University in their cars. Mew as a wolf king got two cars of bodyguards to protect him together with his four friends. They enter the University with quiet surroundings, everyone knows he is a wolf king so every wolf bows to him and the vampire gives him respect.

They are walking through the corridor when Zee spotted a group of students unaware of their presence. Some students who notice them immediately bow down but the group who seems arguing ignores the sudden silence of their surroundings.

Then suddenly they heard a crack of bones and a scream of pain.

"The next time you threatened my friends and called them foul names, I will cut your tongue! " The boy that seems to be one of the students with an Alpha vibe holding the arms of another alpha.

His deadly stare makes everyone step back.

"Wow, I don't feel any nervous feeling on him, he is calm as the wind! " Luke said.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A SCHOOL GROUND? A FIGHTING ARENA!? " Mew's voice echoed all around the area,

Everyone snap their heads towards the owner of the voice and trembled in fear when they realized it was the wolf king, and immediately bow their heads for submissions.

But the boy who twist the arm of another alpha didn't budge. He remains standing his back facing Mew. His body became stiff and his heartbeat went crazy. Mew can feel it he can even hear how his heart beating like a drum.

Slowly the boy turn around to face him, but a confused face was written all over his face when he saw that everyone is bowing. The boy looks at him and stares at him with warm eyes as if the boy has been longing for someone.

Mew felt his heartbeat gone wild, the eyes of this boy in front of him reminded him of the silver wolf in Atlas mountain. The way he stares at Mew screams the word mate. But there is no sweet scent on him so Mew got confused.

He notice one of the wolves whispering a word to him and the other pulled the hem of his shirt but got forced to bow down by another vampire.

"Aww, what the heck Win? " Mew heard a chuckle from his friends, but the vampire who force him to bow down look at him in horror.

"Hey! What's your name? " Bright asked him.

The boy didn't flinch at the Alpha's voice, he just looks at them again with the same intensity,  on that moment they knew that the boy has no idea that the alpha in front of him is a wolf king.

"I'm so sorry your highness, our friend here came from a far far away mountain where the internet and technology haven't reach yet, he didn't know you. Your Highness !" An omega wolf exclaimed, fear in his voice is obvious.

He saw how the boy's eyes went wide, he snaps his head to look at the wolf king again, Mew plastered a small smile on his lips. He enjoys watching the boy blush looking at him. There is something in him that he wanted to envelop the boy into a hug.