Ch 38 - Princess Lyna what's the next Plan?

Start from the beginning

Though she kept trembling she didn't struggle and when Brent calmed down he said "Do you hate me?"

When she didn't answer anything, he continued "I know you don't remember me now. It's my fault for trusting the wrong person". He let her go and immediately Lyna fled as if devil is out for her life.

30 minutes before

Early in the morning dawn was about to break, in a large mansion in a beautiful lovely bedroom laid a woman. Not even a fly could break in this place such was the tight security of this area. A man walked towards the bed as he watches the beautiful woman lying in the bed. He looks at her and smiles

"Such a young pretty life... even I feel sympathy" Saying that he removes the safety of his gun and keeps it in the middle of her forehead.

As soon as the clicks are heard woman's eyes flutter open in panic and when she looked at the man in fury and suddenly the man falls on the ground.

"Oh my gosh... do you really have to kick me like this Lyna" He asked while trying to get up.

"How many times I have told you not to play this kind of prank on me?" She answered getting down from her bed.

"Sorry Love... I just wanted you to get over your fear of guns" the man replied raising his hands in surrender.

"Mr. Nicholas Davis alias Romano Rufa alias Steven Evans did you enjoy the prank" The woman smiled mischievously.

Immediately the man jumped from his position and kept his hands on her lips "My love you forgot we are in someone else's territory so please restrain from spilling our dark secrets".

"Fine... sir no one will know that Rosemary Evelyn Harrison is alive and now is Princess Lyna Rivera" She smiled "Tell me what's the next plan"

"By now the big Boss would have have been informed of your existence. Be ready to face him in your new avatar" Nicholas smiled and then said "Get ready to act out your next scene seems like your lusty cousin is getting a big beating now".

I nodded and made my way towards the place where Rivera Boss is getting furious.

Nicholas POV

She left and her natural acting would convince them that she doesn't know anything about Riviera. We spent a year trying to imitate the lost princess but finally we are successful and made her existence known to Riviera boss 2 years ago.

I saved her from Corscian clan 3 years ago when they found out her existence. The woman I killed and got rid of was their spy though I was careful and gave her hints but still she didn't prove to be loyal to me. I had to kill her in front of Evelyn and it took her half a month to get over the trauma but now she is fine, though sometimes she does fear gun since that day so I always try catching her unaware so she will forget it but seems like it is not in near future that she won't fear the gun's clicks but sure there is improvement.

It was hard time for me when she saw me kill point blank and I had reveal that the real son of Evans -- Steven Evans actually was killed long back by Corscian as they wanted to weaken Richard's influence and when Steven died I took his identity after undergoing the plastic surgery. 

I was agitated when I saw her after parting away from her 5 years ago. I didn't make my presence known but kept tabs on her and making sure she always have anything that she wants. It was a shock to me when I met her after coming to meet Richards post his marriage. I treated her badly and even abused her but after investigating Daniel I came to know how he made her suffer. I vowed to protect her and never show my anger on her.  I tried all the means to separate Richards and her but all in vain because now I know he's not in her heart and I am happy for that. Though she cares for Ivan as a friend but our bond is since we were in school when I saw her first time a 10 years girl entered our class and a blued eyed girl introduced herself as Evelyn.

"Love you are back" I asked.

"Of course, I had to if I stayed anymore I don't know what he would do to me" Evelyn replied.

I smiled and said "I know he sees you as his but you do know that it's better to be a loved by a  Riviera guy than be married to Corscian boss".

She immediately hit me on my arms and then said "Idiot you know I don't like any of them"

"Of course I do because you love me" I said smiling.

"Mr. Davis you are overconfident and I like you as friend but love..... this life it's impossible" she said.

I covered her mouth and said "Never say that Evelyn... Let me live in this hope that some day my feelings will be reciprocated".

"Nick... I...." I cut her off "Love I can do anything for you but till my last breath no one can have you" I said and immediately the atmosphere changed because I know she doesn't have any feelings for anyone as of now. I sighed and asked "So Princess Lyna what's the next Plan?"

"What else keep acting till I achieve my goal" She said smiling but her eyes were filled with rage.