"What?" Lisa turns beetroot red. "I...I don't know what you're saying" she stutters as she takes a sip of her hot chocolate.

"Oh, chill" the man smirks. "A little bird told me" his eyes travel to a figure of Jennie who's busy convincing her mom to let her hang an ugly decoration at the tree.

"Fuck" Lisa groans, her eyes finding Jisoo. "You told her?"

"I'm sorry" Jisoo panics. "Jennie can be very persuasive at time and she kind of like..."

"Stop" Lisa hisses. "I don't need to hear the details, Jisoo. You suck"

Mason laughs as Lisa excuses herself from his and Jisoo's companionships and walks towards the stairs where she's heading towards Chaeyoung's room.

She still has one hour to kill before dinner. And her eyes are growing heavy, demanding for a sleep. The last voice she hears before everything goes black belongs to her favorite blonde.

"How old are you to fall asleep in this dirty shirt?"

The flannel falls on the floor.

"And this ugly, ridiculously tight pants?"

Her jeans fly against the wall of the blonde's room before falling flat somewhere near the dirty basket.

A warm kiss finds its way to Lisa's forehead.

"Sleep tight, baby. I love you"

•••

Her alarm rings exactly an hour later. She shifts on the bed, her eyes open sleepily as she still wraps herself in the thick blanket that covers her body. The warm makes the Thai almost wants to be locked under it forever.

But the door clicks open seconds later.

A head pops between the small gap of the door.

Jennie.

"Wake up you disgusting homo sapien" she says playfully, tossing Lisa's with a small pillow from the couch in the blonde's room.

"We have dinner to catch! Wake up!"

"Can I just stay in the room? I'm not feeling well"

"What the fuck you're talking about? My mom is gonna grill you once she knows you're planning to bury yourself under the cover"

"At this point, I don't care" Lisa shuts her eyes. She has to agree that her bed is the most perfect place she wants to be throughout the whole fucking night.

"You have to care" Jennie nudges her head. "You are after my sister. At least wake up and make some efforts"

"I don't want..."

"Our cousin, V is coming by the way"

"Who the fuck?" Lisa asks sleepily. "Well, I don't fucking care. I just want to sleep, leave me alone"

"Does it help if I tell you that he has the biggest crush on my little sister ever since they were kids and V kind of, low key my sister's first kiss?"

"WHAT?" Lisa springs from her bed, standing in front of Jennie with fire running through her veins. If she wants, she can breathe out fire through her nostrils too.

"They used to date. Like really date when Chaeyoung was in highschool but I am not sure why they broke up but V still loves Chaeyoung and ..."

"Get out" Lisa points at the door. "What?" Jennie furrows her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Get out of the fucking room, Park or I'm gonna ..."

"You gonna what?" Jennie smirks. "Come on, Manoban. Show what you're willing to do to get your girl"