7

Lisa sits in the cafeteria of her school with her iPad flipped against its dark cover. Her eyes are busy scanning the document that she will be using for her mock trial when Nayeon and Mina approach her with stupid smiles on their faces. 

"Eww" Lisa gags at that nauseous sight. "What are on your faces?" she scowls before drifting her eyes back to the dull screen. 

"It's called a smile" Mina chastises cheerfully as she does an eyeroll. "Something you're lacked with since you were born"

"Thank you for the clarification" Lisa mumbles coldly. "I've always wanted to hear that"

"Anyway" Nayeon snatches the iPad away, causing the future attorney to naturally furrow her pretty eyebrows. She doesn't appreciate being disturbed when she's trying to read through her case and God knows, if Nayeon doesn't give the iPad back, she's going to walk out of the cafeteria with a bruise on her cheek. 

But her best friend; who has probably seen the most of Lisa in her entire life just sticks out her tongue; teasing the girl who is slowly fuming. "Come on, Manoban" Mina laughs at that situation lightly. Both of them are probably used to the sight of seeing an angry Manoban. Well, that's the thing about the Thai anyway. She hates everyone and everything so they never see her smile; even when Lisa was dating Sana, the girl below her year who's also taking Law. 

"The whole damn school knows you don't need this to win that mock trial" 

Nayeon adds as she passes the iPad to Mina and the Korean laughs for a while, nodding to Nayeon's statement before passing the device back to the Thai after a while. 

"Thank you" Lisa says sarcastically. "For finally deciding to give it back to me"

"You haven't tell us yet" Mina props her chin on top of her hand, her eyes eagerly studying Lisa's pretty, hazel - colored eyes. 

"Tell you what?" Lisa mumbles, sounding desperate and angry at the same time. "I have nothing to tell you two imbeciles"

"Your new girl duh" Nayeon playfully smacks Lisa's arm. "The girl from the Meds school"

"First of all she's not my girl" Lisa says absentmindedly as her eyes continue to devour word by word that is written in the plain white document. "And second of all, you guys should fucking take your noses out of my business"

"We are best friends" Mina springs the fact, causing Lisa to stare at her skeptically. 

"So, what? Should I tell you what's going in my pants to entertain both of you?"

"Sure you have" Nayeon laughs. "Because girl, that'd be interesting"

"You guys are really sick in the head"

"We can say the same of you" Mina high fives her hand with Nayeon. "You've been this grumpy since you decided to pop out of your mother's womb, I swear, Manoban"

"Can you guys fucking leave me alone? I need to finish reading this before lunch" Lisa asks as she stares at both of her best friends. The girls look at each other for a while; exchanging wicked grin. 

"I do not like that grin" the Thai says warily. "Because I know damn well what it means"

"Then, you know us better, don't you?"

"She's in Meds school" Lisa emphasizes the word 'Meds' in her sentence as she shuts her iPad off. "And I don't think she has time for this stupid thing you guys have in your empty heads"

"Hey, we are just visualizing a dinner" Mina scowls. "A simple one. Pizza parlor?"

"She hates pizza" Lisa whistles.