6

"What the fuck that took you so long?"

Lisa whines as she spots the blonde walking out of her room with books pressed to her chest. Chaeyoung gives her a weird look as she mouths a what.

"Didn't Jennie tell you?"

Lisa asks as she jams her thumb on the elevator button. Chaeyoung shakes her head innocently. It's still morning and she isn't in the moon to bicker with the dark haired yet.

"I said, I'll be sending and fetching you from school"

"What for?"

"I'm your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, but the fake one!"

"Shit!" Lisa mumbles quickly as she cups the blonde's mouth with her palm. "Don't fucking say it aloud, Park. God, are you insane?"

"First of all, I don't get it" she pushes Lisa away and the Thai rolls her eyes in response. "How long do we have to play this game?"

"Well, for quite a while I think"

"You think?"

"Come on, Chaeng" the Thai says as she drags the blonde behind her towards the parking space. Their fingers are entwined with one another but none of them seem to care. "The whole campus just knew we about us yesterday" Lisa expresses her concern as she clicks the door opens for the blonde and shuts it down a second later as she hurries to the driver seat.

"I can't say we broke up today, right? It'd stain my reputation as the campus' hot stuff"

"You're so full of yourself" Chaeyoung huffs as she buckles up. "Anyway, don't sweat it, Lisa. I can wait for the bus or walk myself to the classes just fine"

"No" Lisa warns, scowling. "You're playing my girlfriend now. I can't let people think I don't care about you"

"Well that's true" Chaeyoung smirks. "You only care about your fucking reputation"

"Correct" the Thai replies as she pulls over and walks out to open the door for Chaeyoung.

"You don't have to do that you know?"

"God, Chaeyoung!" Lisa stares at her incredulously. Her skin turns red and her eyebrows are furrowed.

"Can't you fucking let me treat you the way I want to treat you?"

"Well, I was just saying. Suggesting or whatever"

"I don't fucking need it"

"Fine" the blonde snarls. "Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore"

"Text me your next class" Lisa reminds her as she jogs to the driver seat.

"But I don't have your number"

"You do have" Lisa assures. "Check your phone, blondie"

She says before driving away. Chaeyoung stays frozen for a moment as she taps the screen of her phone alive and goes straight to her message app where a smile pops on her lips instantly.

Hot girlfriend 🥵 🔥

New Chat

You're so full
Of yourself :/

08:10

Hot girlfriend 🥵 🔥

That's the truth
You know that too

08:15

Whatever,
Cya

08:17

"Park Chaeyoung!!!!!"

A high pitched voice shouts her name from behind and when the blonde turns to stare, it's her best friend, Somi.

She's half panting like crazy when the girl stops before the blonde, taking a deep breath.

"Fuck" she mumbles. "YOU'RE WITH MANOBAN?"

"Oh," The blonde's lips parted before she slightly nods, like it's no big deal.

"Yeah, we are together. Why? I don't think that's a big news or anything"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? OF COURSE IT'S A BIG NEWS! YOU'RE DATING LALISA MANOBAN FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

"And?" the girl asks as she settles on her seat. "She's just Lisa"

"You really have idea right?"

"What?"

"Chae, do you fucking know that every girl in this campus is drooling all over your girlfriend's picture?"

"No? And I don't care"

"Oh, wow. Are you sure? You're so fucking cool, Chae. Her last girlfriend was pretty psycho because she always got jealous over anyone who spoke to Lisa"

"You mean" Chaeyoung opens her last note as the lecturer enters the class. "The bitch who left Lisa for my ex- boyfriend?"

"Sana" Somi mumbles. "She's a year ahead of us"

"Really? I don't fucking care"

"What I'm trying to say" Somi says as she stares at her best friend. "Is that you're so lucky and I'm rooting for you to make everything works with that delicious looking Manoban"

"Hey" the blonde frowns as she bites her lower lip. "Stop saying that. She's my girlfriend"

"You just said you weren't the jealousé type"

"But it doesn't mean I like you saying how delicious she looks like or so on!"

"Oh" Somi nudges her elbow. "You love her a lot, huh?"

"Shut up" the blonde blonde mumbles. "Or I'm gonna fucking kill you"

*vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊