VIII. Sonnet 130

It was my free time and I take the opportunity to go to the library to look for my favorite book; Sonnet by William Shakespeare

It was my free time and I take the opportunity to go to the library to look for my favorite book; Sonnet by William Shakespeare. I found Snape in the Literature area and he was currently reading the book that I was searching for.

"Oh. You're reading that book also" I said

"You like this book?" I nodded in response

"Which of them is your favorite?" He added.

"All of them, but incredibly Sonnet 130"

"Follow me" he says, and I follow him to the table. We took our seats, facing each other. He started to open the book and turn to page 130.

"Are you gonna read it for me?" I asked and he nodded. He started to read it.

[A/N: Play the video at the top if you want to hear Alan Rickman's voice]

"My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips red"

He was taking his time reading it. I was completely captivated by his beautiful deep voice, which was perfect.

"If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head."

I look at him while he is reading, my heartbeat becomes extremely rapid.

"I have seen roses damasked, red and white, But no such roses see I in her cheeks; And in some perfumes is there more delight Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks."

While looking at him, I put my arms on the table and rest my head on it.

"I love to hear her speak, yet well I know That music hath a far more pleasing sound; I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground."

I suddenly felt sleepy. I closed my eyes

SNAPE POV

"And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare As any, she belied with false compare."

I finished reading the section that she enjoyed the most. She was sleeping peacefully with a beautiful and peaceful face as I put down the book on the desk. I've never seen a woman as stunningly beautiful as she is when asleep. While looking at her, I also put my arms on the table and rest my head. I looked at her and realized that she has perfect eyes, a perfect nose, and perfect lips.

What exactly am I doing?

I don't want to disturb her but I also don't want to do anything but stare at her.

All of a sudden, she awakens and notices me. I immediately get up, and she does the same as well.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"I have my next class in 5 minutes" I said as I stood up and prepared to leave.

"By the way, you have a beautiful voice. Thank you" That was something she said that gave me pause. I looked at her, she had a smile on her face.

"Shall we do this again next time?" She asked and I nodded.

ADELIA'S POV

On the following day, I found out that Snape is assisting Madam Pomfrey in the preparation of a Pepperup Potion for future use. I decided to help them so I went to Snape's office and knocked on the door. I opened it. His cauldron was filled with a Potion, which I witnessed him making. He looks at me.

"I've heard you're assisting Madam Pomfrey, would you like me to assist you?" I said and he nodded

"Prepare the ingredients" he instructed, and I nodded in agreement.

On his shelves, I find a bicorn horn, a Mandrake horn, and jewelweed. I also get a cauldron and a wooden spoon.

I'm confident that I can make a Pepperup Potion very well. I learned how to do it when I was in my third year. I recalled the Instructions that Professor Slughorn had given us previously.

The following is the procedure on how to make a Pepperup Potion:

1. Add 1 piece Bicorn Horn to the mortar.
2. Crush into a very fine powder using the pestle.
3. Add 2 pinches of the crushed Bicorn Horn to your cauldron.
4. Add the Mandrake Root to your cauldron.
5. Heat on medium for 10 seconds.
6. Leave to brew and return in 30 minutes.

Following its completion, I placed it in a small fragile bottle and created five of them. Snape was also busy brewing it.

Suddenly, his finger was cut by the knife. I rush toward him and I saw his index finger had bled. I pressed my finger against him to wipe away the blood, and it instantly healed.

"Be careful next time" I cautioned, and he nodded in agreement. The brewing process resumes. I just finished making a 10 potion, and he manages to make a 10 potion as well. We delivered it to the hospital wings, and Madam Pomfrey expressed her gratitude to us.

"Thank you for assisting" he said and I smiled.

"Please don't hesitate to call me if you need some help" I said.

"Well, I still have a ton of papers to go through."

"Then allow me to help you with that"

Our DestinyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara