Lipsoul : just 'friendly' date

Start from the beginning

"Ay ay Lippie" Jinsoul jokingly salute at the girl, making the younger girl laugh.

"Did it hurt when I punched you earlier?" Jungeun get closer to the black haired girl and checking the girl face to see if there's some bruises.

Jinsoul look at the blond beauty who's holding her face softly.

"It hurts here" Jinsoul answer, pointing at her lips playfully. She already can imagine Jungeun reaction to her flirty joke but she become gay panic when

"Really? Looks like it need a kiss" Jungeun say, slowly getting closer to the older girl.

Jinsoul

I froze in the spot as Jungeun angelic face keep coming closer to mine. A few more inches and our lips will meet each other. Just a few damn inches..

Jinsoul close her eyes, waiting for the magical moment to happen

"HAHAHAHA look at your face!" I slowly open my eyes just to see Kim Jungeun annoyingly laughing her ass out. Fuck.

"Seriously, fuck you" I say and she begin to laugh harder, holding her stomach. God, can I just disappear from here?

I ignore her annoying ass and busying myself with my phone. She tried to get my attention again but I just continually ignore her, making her pout.

"Here's your orders, beautiful" a waiter breaking our silence, obviously flirting with Jungeun. I look at Jungeun to see if she's getting uncomfortable by the asshole- I mean waiter flirts but this gurl is oblivious as fuck.

I clear my throat and give the waiter  'she's mine fuck off' look, making him awkwardly smile and walk away.

"Mens are so fucking annoying" I mumble under my breath, watching him walking away from our table.

"Pardon?" Jungeun ask, lifting one of her eyebrow at me.

"Don't you notice that he's fucking flirting with you?"she just tilt her head in confusion. Of course she don't even notice it, duh. We're already a perfect couple now if she's not oblivious af.

"Nevermind. Just eat so we can go home already"

Kim Lip POV

I look at the girl in front of me in confusion. What's with that sudden mood change? Well, I noticed that the waiter was flirting with me but that's normal. All men are sucks anyway but why didn't she's so damn mad at it?

Or.. Is she mad that I fooled her? Impossible, right? Unless....she also want to kiss me..

No no no, Kim Jungeun. That's impossible. She doesn't like you and just treat you as her own sister. She herself said that.

"Are you done? Let's go" Jinsoul unnie interrupt me from my train of thoughts as she receive the changes from the waiter.

She stand up from her seat and fix her clothes, making me mirroring her action. We just silently walk to her car and she doesn't open the door for me like she always do. OK, it's confirmed. She's mad at me.

"Unnie-"

"Should I open the radio?"she cut me off and open the radio while her eyes still on the road.

They whole ride are filled with awkward silence and I hate it so much. I expected something more when she ask me to have breakfast together smh. Damn her for keep messing with my feeling.

"Jeong Jinsoul unnie" she look at me as she already park her car at our house parking lots, her expression is unreadable.

"I'm sorry for b-" my words are cut off by her lips on mine. SHE'S FUCKING KISSING ME BSGWYWJDBHEH.

It's just a soft quick kiss but the way her soft lips against mine is enough to drive me crazy. She broke the kiss and smile at me, looking into my soul.

"Let's go?" she ask as if she didn't done anything and get out from the car, opening the door for me after.

I quickly get out from the car and rush to our house, leaving Jinsoul behind.

Hello hello~ how is it? Such a rollercoaster ride, huh? Btw, I'm really really sorry for not updating for a long time. My multifandom self was busy by my fav groups comeback and what happened in K-Pop world now. Anygay, we already reached 8k+ readers?? Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading this nonsense shits. Love you and have a nice day❤