Yatsuhashi then jump at Mercury and was about to slash Mercury, until Mercury parry the blow using his legs, causing a shockwave to happened and when the smoke was clear.

Mercury was sent flying away by a slash of Yatsuhashi.

Mercury then crashed on the ground as he then did a front flip to get back up and avoiding Yatsuhashi attack.

Mercury then start using break dancing moves again and start spinning around Yatsuhashi and keep damaging his aura and then make him fall into the ground tired.

Mercury then front flipped and stomp on Yatsuhashi's chest, causing the ground to tremble.

.

.

.

.

Coco was now sent flying on a tree as she look on the ground to see that her glasses were broken.

Coco then got pissed.

Coco:"T-Those.......were 500 Liens sunglasses!!!! I take it back, I don't like her!!" she said angrily.

Coco then turn as she barely avoided a shot from Emerald who was on top off a tree as Coco start doing back flips avoiding each shot.

Coco then grab her machine gun and start shootin at Emerald, who then start jumping tree to tree, until she disappeared.

Coco:"Damn it!!"

Then Yatsuhashi start walking towards Coco's.

Yatsuhashi:"Coco!!"

Coco:"Watch out, she's in the trees!" she warned her teammate, but then Port start speaking.

.

.

.

.

.

Port:"And with that final blow, Yatsuhashi is eliminated!"

.

.

.

.

Coco:"What?!?" she yelled and once turn her back Yatsuhashi was gone.

Coco then start trembling as she start backing away still holding her machine gun.

Coco:"D-Damn.." she said in a scared tone.

Before all of the sudden she got striked when her back was turned.

Emerald then drag a knock out Coco and placed her next to a knock out Yatsuhashi.

.

.

.

.

Oobleck:"And with incredible performance, Emerald and Mercury emerge victorious."

.

.

.

.

.

Velvet then looked down seeing her teammates that have gotten defeated aswell as Fox, who then put an hand on her shoulder.

Ruby then look at the two faunas in feeling sad for them, before Cinder walked away as Y/n was looking at her in sospicioun.

.

.

.

.

.