90. MILD'S COUSIN

Start from the beginning

" How are you omgggg!!! You have become so handsome now! Such a runny nosy you were! But now... Look at you! " Said mild. Off nodded.

" Look at you as well piggy bank! You are looking so good! I was so excited to meet you and more than me. He was excited! Ohh where is he? " Asked Off and looked here and there and...

" I'm here papi! " Said none other than Off's boyfriend, Gun

" I'm here papi! " Said none other than Off's boyfriend, Gun. Mild went to Gun and hugged him tightly.

" Hey! Where were you! Don't leave my side! " Said Off while holding Gun's hand and Gun blushed.

" Awww! You two are so adorable! " Said Mild and he looked back and took Champ with him.

" Off, he is my husband. Champ
Champ. He is my cousin! My buddy! My bestie! Even Gulf know him! We three had played so much! " Said Mild. Champ and OffGun shook hands with each other.

" Yeahhh! I want to meet Gulf also! How's he? Is he in Thailand or somewhere else! Hope you didn't told him I'm coming here. " Said Off.

" He is in Thailand only and I didn't told as you want to give surprise! He will be shocked! And everything happy to see you. " Said Mild.

" You two must be tired. Let's go home and talk there. What say? " Said Champ.

" You look in hurry. Is there anything you hiding? " Asked Off suspiciously. Champ's eyes wide

" Excuse me? " Asked Champ. Gun hitted Off' shoulder gently and giggled.

" Don't mind him Champ he is a cop so obviously his mind roams everywhere to find culprit. Hahaha! Don't tease him papi! " Said Gun. Off chuckled but still... He don't know why the way Champ was talking, walking, holding Mild's waist and hand was making Off very suspicious as if there is something behind Champ's smile.

" Let's go home and let's talk there. " Said Off and they all went back to home.

Meanwhile,

" Why you dad don't like me? " Asked Tharn while eating lunch box. Type was busy in solving some equation and Tharn was feeding him.

Who says dada don't like you? He do naaaaa! " Said Type without looking at Tharn.

" Do this at home naaaaa for now be with me and lets eat together! " Said Tharn. Type shook his head and keep thinking about the solution. Tharn sighed and took copy from Type.

" Now? How you will do? " Asked Tharn and show tongue teasingly.

" Hahah that was my rough copy. I can do in my maths copy also! Bblllleeeee! " Said Type and show his tongue back. Tharn was getting little angry now as Type was not eating properly and wasting his break in solving problems which he can solve.