21 | You & Me Song

"Okay, you're never going to believe this." Keigo said, coming up the stairs to the loft.

"Hm?" I said, still looking at the book I was reading. It was called Because of Winn Dixie.

Keigo was looking at his phone as he sat in our bed next to me. "I got the commission to let us take the day off tomorrow."

I looked at him, confused and excited. "Oh? That's a one in a million chance. Our agent must've got laid last night or something."

Keigo burst out laughing and I giggled.

"So, Chickie, I've planned our second date." He closed his phone and put it in his pocket. He took his shirt off and laid down next to me. I put my book down and snuggled up to him. It was 11:28 p.m and we were ready to go to sleep.

I kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead. "I can't wait."

༺♡༻

Waking up on a warm, bare chest, I nuzzled into Keigo. He craned his neck to kiss my head as I smiled. I kissed his chest a few times too, and soon I scooted up to be eye level with Keigo, finally connecting our lips together.

"Mmm..." Keigo hummed. He turned me onto my side and pulled me against him, my back to his chest. He nuzzled into my neck, kissing and nibbling it.

I felt something hard poking against my leg and I chuckled. "Keigo..."

He huffed, his voice muffled. "Mmm what? You're not wearing a bra and you're all over me..."

I smiled and put my hand over his as it rested on my hips. "Keep it in your pants, you horny ass bird."

He grumbled a little with a smile. "I will, don't worry." He kissed my neck again. "I will only when you say it's okay."

I rolled over onto my other side and faced him, smiling a little. "I love you so much."

He brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear and brought his lips to mine again. "You're gorgeous."

I kissed him as a response, scooting closer to him to allow him to wrap his arms around me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, his hands running through my hair. He was gentle and soft with his intimate kisses, making me feel so loved.

"You are so sexy." Keigo murmured into your neck. "I fuckin' love you."

As much as he desperately wanted to grind on me, he kept his promise. He loved and respected me more than he lusted me. And it was honestly a good feeling.

I turned over to face Keigo. "Patience, birdy." I ran my index finger down his lips and smirked.

He shuddered under my touch and took my lips one last time, humming as he felt my body press to his.

"We should get up before things get too... Heated." I suggested and Keigo agreed. I loved the way he made me feel. He made my insides twist with a feeling of pure desire and love.

I pulled the covers off myself and threw on one of Keigo's shirts as I went down stairs to get something to eat. Keigo had made some quiche yesterday with a recipe he found online. It was really good when I tried it and now it was actually an appropriate time to eat it.

As I stood in front of the microwave, Keigo wrapped his arms around me. He watched the food rotate with me as he kissed on my neck softly. "You look good in my clothes."

I put my hand on the side of his face and looked at him. "You think so?"

He nodded, and nuzzled into my hair. He kissed my neck more as he pulled me closer. I kissed his temple as the microwave beeped.