12 | Falling in Love

"Thank you, Miss Yamada. We'll station a regular patrol near your home and Hawk's home." Tsukauchi said. I hugged my old friend with a smile. 

"Thanks, Tsu-Tsu. I appreciate it." 

He smiled and tipped his police cap towards me as I exited the police station. I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from Yuu. I opened and read it. 

- - - - - - - - - -

Yuu :)

Yuu :)
So, uh, why am I getting photos of you and Hawks making out on a couch?

Me
What?

Yuu :)
Yeah, I'm getting creepy messages from this random number. They're sending me pictures of you guys at Hawks' penthouse.

Me
Were any taken from my house?

Yuu :)
Like a third of them were from your place. The rest were from his house.

Me
Did you tell anyone? Call the police?

Yuu :)
No, but I really wonder how they got my personal cell number.

Me
Fuck. This person's a psycho.

Yuu :)
Have you gotten them too?

Me
Yeah, but not in texts. They were photocopied and mailed to my agency.

Yuu :)
Damn. Seems you two have some crazy fucker who's obsessed with either you or Hawks.

Me
Seems so. I took the copies to Tsukauchi. He's putting patrols near our houses.

Yuu :)
Good. I just wanted you to know about them.

Me
Thanks, Yuu. I'll tell Tsukauchi about your texts. I wonder if Rumi or Nemuri are getting them too.

Yuu :)
I'm not sure. But I'll let them know about the whole thing. Also, good luck on your date tonight with Hawks.

Me
Thanks, lol. I'll need it. I'm nervous.

Yuu :)
I've never seen you this happy with someone before. You two are great together.

Me
I hope so. See you later. :)

Yuu :)
Love ya. <3

- - - - - - - - - -

I sighed, knowing that the whole stalker thing was going to be a pain in the ass. I really hoped It wouldn't turn into anything big or catastrophic. I have had stalkers in the past but it was never anything that big. They usually just followed me around during the day or waited for me at certain places to say hi. Which, surprisingly didn't bother me too much. One stalker is better than a swarm of fans. I looked at the clock on my phone and noticed it was already four o'clock. 

I called an Uber and there was one a few blocks away so I waited in front of the police station. Her name was Amber. She pulled up and let me get inside. She smiled and greeted me. I smiled back and put my seatbelt on, looking out the window. I smiled looking at a mother and father and their child crossing the street. 

The little boy's chubby hand was being held by his mother and he toddled along the crosswalk as the mother smiled and looked at him with unconditional love. The father was holding the child's other hand, helping him walk.