The Bin

As Luz, Gus, Lena and Webby ran off, Louie and Amity remained.

"Should we go somewhere?" Amity said too Louie.

"Heck no!" Louie said. "The Bin's were it's at!"

"But it's just offices and the laboratory," Amity said.

"But haven't you noticed there's a lot of unused space?"

"No."

"Then follow me," Louie said, leading Amity to Scrooge's office.

"It's another office," Amity said, part confused, part annoyed.

"Ah, but watch," Louie said, going over to the big safe wheel and opening it up. Him and Amity went out onto the platform.

"This is where Scrooge keeps all of his money," Louie said. "All in solid gold."

"Wha-what?" Amity said, looking around. "Hasn't this man ever heard of a bank?"

"He likes to keep his money with him," Louie said. "And now, to jump."

"Wait!" Amity said, running over, but it was too late. Louie had jumped off the side.

"No! I'm too late!" Amity said.

"I'm down here!" Louie yelled. Amity looked down.

"Come down! The gold's fine," Louie said, swimming around.

"I think I'll take the ladder down," Amity said, making her long and slow descent down. But as she inched her way down the very long ladder, he sweaty palm slipped and she fell down into the gold.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" she yelled. She quickly made a spell circle to catch herself, trying to form a soft place for her to land, but she didn't act fast enough, and landed in the gold.

"I'm - I'm alive!" Amity said as she stood up on the gold.

"I told you!" Louie said, swimming around. 

"Hey," Amity said. "This is actually fun!" 

Amity undid her hair bun and joined Louie as they swam around in the bin's gold and jumped off the diving board.