The Manor

"So why did those guys attack you?? Launchpad asked as he drove Webby, Louie, Luz, Gus, Amity, and King to McDuck Manor.

"It's a long story," Luz said. "But since you were gone, the Emperor, Belos, captured Eda with the help of her own sister. So we had to go get her, but her curse got the bast of her. So me, King, and Lilith rescued Eda, and Lilith split the curse between her and Eda."

"So is he on the hunt for you two?" Webby asked.

"We'll," Luz said. "I may or may not have pranked the Golden Guard, the guard who was sent to watch us."

"Ahhhhh," Launchpad said. "Anyway, we are now crashing at McDuck Manor."

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Luz, King, Gus, and Amity all yelled as the Lino crashed into the gate.

"First time?" Louie said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Willow?" Huey said, shaking her.

"Wha?" she said, beginning to wake up.

"Thank goodness your okay," Dewey said in the other cell.

"Were are we?' Willow said, standing up with Huey's help.

"Some said the Condominium," Dewey said.

"You mean the Conformitorium?" Willow said.

"Yeah that," he said.

"Wait," Willow said. "Is Eda with you?"

"No," Huey said. "We can't find her."

"I may know where she may be," Willow said. "The high cells. They are in close watch by the guards. If we want to rescue her, it's not gonna be easy."

"But we need to start by getting out," Dewey said.

Willow walked over to the front of the cell.

"See that lever?" Willow said. "If we can move them, then we can get out."

"But how?" Huey asked

"I may have a few ideas on how."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this is the McDuck manor," Gus said.

"Yep. This is were we all live," Webby said. "Come on, I'll show you to were you guys can stay until the teleporter is fixed."

Webby walked in, and was greeted by Duckworth.

"Good evening Master Webbigail," Duckworth.

"Hi Duckworth," she said. "Just bringing some friends over."

"Well, let me get the guest rooms ready," he said, flying off to the rooms.

As the group walked by the window, Amity saw a strange sight.

"Whats with the boat in the pool?" she said, looking out the window

"Thats Uncle Donald's boat," Louie said. "I'll introduce him to you later."

"But the point is," Webby said. "It's getting late. Duckworth has gotten some of the bedrooms ready."

Webby let everyone to a room with three queen beds.

"You three can sleep here," Webby said.

And so they did. After Amity and Gus feel asleep, and King was out on her bed, she grabbed her phone.

She was able to contact the Crystal Ball in the Owl House.

"Eda, or anyone who can hear me," she said. "I want you too know I am fine. I'm at the Ducks, and I am going to find a way back."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the Owl House, a few of the Emperors Gaurds were looking around and keeping watch.

And the the Crystal Ball began to talk.

"Eda, or anyone who can hear me, I want you too know I am fine. I'm at the Ducks, and I am going to find a way back."

"Interesting," a gaurd said.