The Plan

"Okay," Willow said. "Here's the plan."

Huey and Dewey listened up.

"A few years ago when I took a trip here for school, they told us that guards come and check on everyone every hours, so we have only 60 minutes to act. As soon as the guards leave, I'll use my plant magic to pull the lever, freeing Dewey since mine and Huey's is out of reach. He'll free us, and I'll make decoys of me and Huey, but Dewey will stay behind to cover us up. Then, we'll go find Eda. We free her, grab Dewey, and then get the heck out! What say you?"

"Sounds good to me," Huey said. 

"Now, we need to wait for the guards," Dewey said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this is the Money Bin," Louie said, showing Luz, King, Amity and Gus around. 

"This is where Scrooge keeps all of his money in solid gold," Webby said. "And he even will swin in it!"

"Sounds cool," Luz said. 

"Hey!" Webby said. "I have an idea! We'll show you all around town by splitting up, and we can all me back here by the end of the day!"

"Sure," Luz said. "But let's go check up on Scrooge."

Webby, Louie, Luz, King, Gus and Amity all went to see the lab. They found Scrooge, Gyro and even Lena all working.

"C'mon Gyro," Scrooge said. "Is there any way we can use Lena's magic?"

"No can do," he said. 

"If this place has magic," Lena said. "I should be able to contact it through any materiel that has been on the Isles."

"Hey Lena!" Webby said as the group came over.

"Hey pink," she said. 

"Lena," Scrooge said. "Why don't you join these lads here for a break.

"Sure," she said.

"Anyway," Webby said. "Do you mind helping us show these guys around?" 

"Sure," she said.

And so Luz and Webby headed off with King, Amity and Louie went on their way, and Lena joined Gus on their way to explore Duckburg.