The Funzone

Eda's eyes opened. She quickly stood up.

"Wha- were am I?" she said looking around. But she was in some sort of a box that was cemented by all sides except for a metal door.

"Hey!" Eda said. "Let me out of here!" 

Eda banged on the door. But no one responded but through a tiny slit in the crease, she was able to see through.

"You know where the others are?" the Golden Guard said.

"Yes," a guard said. "But we have no way to reach them."

"Hmmm," the GG said, thinking. He then turned to the guard.

"Tell the Emperor that I need to use the Fixed Portal. I know how to reach them."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"What is this place?" King said.

"It's Funzo's Funzone!" Webby said. "It's were me and the boys go to have fun!"

"Hey," Luz said. "There's some places like this back in the Human Realm!"

"Come on," Webby said, leading Luz and King to the Uke or Puke game.

"This game's a lot of fun," Webby said. She handed Luz and Ukulele. "Just follow the lead on the screen!"

And together, Luz and Webby began to play.

"I want to try!" King said. 

"Sure thing," Luz said, handing him the Uke. 

King began to play, but he was strumming the chords too fast and too randomly.

"King, slow down!" Webby said, as sparks began to fly right out of the Uke or Puke machine.

"Can't stop," he said, mesmerized.

"King!" Luz said, picking him up. But then the game malfunctioned, and King's score went from a 39 to a 1,000,000,000.

"Huzzah!" he said. "Now I'm King of the arcade!"

The new leaderboard read this.

KNG - 1,002,302,482

DEW - 495,449

DEW - 456,395

WEB - 405,304

DEW - 391,694

"Dewey is not gonna be happy," Webby said as Luz tried to stop the machine from shaking.