The Aftermath

As Luz opened her eyes, she was in an unfamiliar place.

"Were am I?" she said. Around her were King, Amity, Gus, as well as Scrooge, Louie, and Webby.

"Oh no," Gyro said, coming out of the bathroom.

"Were are we?" Luz asked him. 

"Why you're in Duckburg. But more specifically, my lab."

"What?" Luz said. "SCROOOOOGE!!!!" 

Everyone awoke with a shake.

"Gyro," Scrooge, said standing up. "What happened? Why are we back."

"Something must have happened!" Gyro said. "Did any big explosion happen or anything to damage the teleporter?"

"Heh," Amity said. "There was a big explosion, and we woke up here."

"Oh no," Gyro said. "If the teleporter's main system is damaged, it can release the energy, sending anything in close distance to the previous place."

"Wait," Webby said. "Were's Dewey and Huey!"

"And Eda and Willow!" Luz said.

"They must still be back in the Boiling Isles. There's a good change they weren't in the range of the explosion."

"Wait," Scrooge said. "If the teleporter's been damaged with the remains still in the Boiling Isles, how can we get back?"

"I'm not sure....."

-------------------------------------------------------

Back on the Isles, Dewey woke up.

"What, huh?" Dewey said opening his eyes, but they were immediately coved by a bag over his eyes. But he could still make out some dialogue.

"Were should we take him?"

"To the Conformitorium. But keep him apart from the red one."