Train ride pt. 2 [M]

Please leave if you feel uncomfortable with the following:
daddy kook, son tae, jealous kook, bp tae, exibitionism, slight choking, public sex (kinda), omorashi and more...
___________________________________________

Since taehyung and jungkook have returned from their relatives, they seem to not get their hands off from each other.

Whenever they are next to each other, they start getting touchy and end up with fucking anywhere they are.

Even now they're both tangled up in their bed eating each other's faces off while tae's daddy, Jungkook was thrusting vigorously.

"Daddy I'm cumming!" Taehyung screams out while he cums.

Jungkook goes deeper as he cums inside him.

He slowly pulls out and lays down next to his baby.

"I love you baby" He smiles and pecks his lips softly.

"I love you too daddy" Taehyung giggles and kisses his cheek.

He gets up to clean himself and shakes his ass in front if jungkook before running into the bathroom while giggling.

Jungkook chuckles and gets up too for cleaning up.

He goes into the bathroom behind him and leans against the door frame, biting his lip as he looks at tae.

Jungkook closes the door and walked in the bathroom. He wraps his arms around tae's waist as he gets under the shower.

"Daddy?" Taehyung speaks up confused.

Jungkook trails soft kisses down tae's back and opens his ass cheeks and licks his entrance.

Taehyung moans while gripping on the wall.

Jungkook continued to lick and suck tae's clit until he came and then jungkook entered him immediately.

After a long session in the shower, the couple sat down on the couch in the living room thinking about what they should do today.

"Let's go out today daddy. I wanna get some clothes and while we're out, I might as well get a few lingeries. What do you think?" He looks at the other.

Jungkook smiles and kisses his nose softly.

"I'm fine with anything my baby wants" He hugs the younger and picks him up.

Taehyung wraps his legs around jungkook's waist as the other carries him outside.

"Yay! I'm gonna be all pretty for daddy" He giggles.

"You're already pretty without any efforts darling" Jungkook smiles and places him in the car and gets in the driving seat.

Soon they were off towards the mall.

When they reached taehyung immediately pulled jungkook towards gucci store and the other followed him happily.

He picks out a few clothes and goes upto jungkook.

"Daddy I wanna get these" He smiles holding a few shirts and shorts.

"Sure baby here you go" Jungkook hands him his black card.

Taehyung took it and held jungkook's hand.

He paid and held the bags walking beside jungkook as they exited the store.

"Now for the fun part!" Taehyung giggles and pulls jungkook in a lingerie store.

Jungkook took the bags from him as he let tae search for some lingeries for himself.