A day in life of Jungkook and his bubba, Taehyung

"Kim Taehyung! Come back to dada!"

"Tae Tae no coming!" And he runs away.

"Tae, please kookie has to get ready for the meeting!" I don't know why Tae likes when I address myself as a third person.
I smile at the thought and run behind a 21 year old, who doesn't want to listen to me early in the morning.

"Tae if you'll come dada will take you too with him!" He will now surely come back. He loves when I take him to my company.

"Dada? You no lie?" He turns his head to the side while looking at me.

Ahh my heart. I pick him up at kiss his nose.

"No baby, dada will take you with him if you listen to him hmm?"

He stops and looks down, like he's thinking and then he furiously shakes his head.

"Yesh Tae Tae listen kookie!" I place him on the couch and start to tickle him.

"Oh my god why are you soo cute!?" I squeal while tickling him.

"Hahaha dada stop! Hahaha noooo dada! Haha no cuddles for dada for thwee weeks!"

I immediately stop tickling him

"No don't do this to kookie! Please" I pout and he kisses my pout away.

"Tae Tae will no do it" He smiles

"Thank you bub. Now let's get dressed hmm?"

"Okie dada!"

I pick him up again and I get him dressed and I also wear my formals.

Then I try to tie my tie cuz I can't do it.

"Kookie!" I look through the mirror to see taes newly blue dyed hairs peaking through the door.

"Haha you can't do it" He laughs at me.

"Bub when did you come out of your littlespace?"

"When you were getting trusfrated when you were not able to tie a tie". He laughs again

"Let me do it" He comes forward to tie it but instead I hook my tie around his waist pulling him close to me.

"J-jungkook!" He squeals trying to get out of my grip.

"What happened to daddy huh?" I smirk at him.

"Well you meant dada!" He giggles softly. I swear to god, he's so fucking precious.

"No I didn't bub but never mind" I chuckle at his cuteness.

"Ok now get ready. You need to go to your meetings!" He sternly orders

"But I don't want to!" I whine as I want to spend time with my bubba

"Jungkook you're the CEO of Jphones for gods sake! And you need to be present in the meeting for the design of Jphone 13!"

"But bub!! I wanna spend time with you~ and maybe have some fun!"

"Huh? Fun? How old are you? 10?!" He sarcastically says

"Nope not 10! I'm 22 and your h-"

"Hyung" He rolls his eyes and then giggles

"Baby do I have to remind you that I'm your husband?" He raise my eyebrow.

"N-no! That's Cliché n-now!" He pouts. I pinch his cheeks

"Exactly and I'm rescheduling my meetings" I say enthusiastically

"Oh hell no!" I frown

"Baby, do you want a punishment?"

"Eh? Why?"

"Coz I've already mentioned this! Pretty mouths don't curse until and unless we're having fun! I don't want to hear you curse again. I'm letting it slide this time" I tell him sternly and he pouts.

"Sowwy kookie"

"Aww it's ok baby. But that doesn't change the fact that I'll go to Jphones today! Cuz I won't!"

"Okie kookie! Then if you're staying at home we'll make some cookies!"

"Oh baby sure! Why not make twin kookies huh?" I smirk at him.

"Oh my god kookie! I meant the eating one cookie! N-not baby kookies!" He adorably stutters.

"Haha I love when you get flustered. I'll call my company now hmm. Can you get the movies ready too bub? Can you do that for me?"

"Okie kookie!" He excitedly runs down stairs.

I reschedule my meetings and spend the whole day with my lovely husband, going through 5 rounds for trying to make a baby kookie, a couple of make out sessions in the kitchen, 27 hickies on tae, baking some cookies and endless love blossoming.

Damn I really do love my lovely bubba
___________________________________________

Haha this is my favorite oneshot of all I've written till now! It's so cute 🥺😂. Hope you guys also like it! Not proofread!

Take care guys 💜

~R