Stranger danger

Warning: The worst one. Didn't had this one planned! Skip to save your time instead of reading this terrible thing.
___________________________________________

"Hey kid! Wanna fuck?" I say with a smug look on my face.

"YES!" The guy shouted and I frowned.

"Is that easy? No stranger danger?" I rub my neck.

"You wanna fuck or not?!" The guy says as he takes steps forward towards me as I plan to run away.

"Ay man I was just playing-"

"Don't play with me! Don't play with me!What chu playin' for?! Let's fuck!" My eyes widen as he throws me on his shoulder.

"I love fucking" I wiggle on his shoulder as he smacks my ass and I shudder.

"CUT! CUT THE CAMERA'S! I-I SAID CUT THE FUCKING CAMERA BITCH!" I frown as I hear the director cut the cameras.

"Jungkook you're not supposed to say that!!! We're making a film on stranger danger! And taehyung who told you to ask him to fuck you? It's inappropriate for the viewers" The director pulls his hair.

Me and jungkook stare at the director, with me still hanging on his shoulder.

"You know what? This is the 19th fucking time you've cutted the cameras and made us come up with a new idea! So now YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED GET LOST!" Jungkook snapped.

"I-I, you can't fire me!" The director shouts back.

"Hah try me" Jungkook smirks as he calls for his guards. Rich people things, can't relate.

"No leave meee!!" I look at the director as he gets dragged away.

"Hasta la vista!!!" I wave my hand.

"Nah he won't bother us now" Jungkook looks at me and smiles.

"Kookie? Can you put me down, all that blood rushing in my brain is making me dizzy" I chuckle as he puts me down, but picking me up in a bridal style instead.

"Let's get to our room now!" Jungkook exclaims as I shake my head.

"You're one horny bunny" I peck his cheek.

"Your horny bunny" He smiles showing his bunny teeth.
___________________________________________

I suggest you cookiez to not read this. I didn't have any idea so I wrote this. I don't why.

And yeah I promised for triplets pt. 2 today. It'll take time as the request is a smut, so I have to make 3 tops and 1 bottom. I don't know how this will work.

But I promise I'll make it! Just give me sometime.

Luv you all my cookiez! 💜💜💜

~R