Polaroids

Polaroids, something Taehyung adores. He loves to take polaroids of beautiful things everyday.
And today was a very such day. He decided to take a stroll in the forest. Clicking the pictures of birds, plants and even animals. He also gives the forest something in return.
Love and care.
After clicking many beautiful polaroids, he decided to go back home. On his way back home, he heard rustling of leaves. He turned around to see a pale, handsome boy with his cycle. You think Taehyung would be lying if he said that the boy looks like a bunny.

And taehyung was mesmerized. He quietly went and hid behind a tree, clicking photos of the mysterious boy.
Once he was satisfied with the amount of undeveloped polaroids he had, he started walking towards his house but not before stopping in his tracks and seeing the mysterious boy whom he left behind in his front. Taehyung was terrified to say the least because he didn't even notice the boy pass him to get to his front.

"Hey" The boy said

"Uh H-hi" Taehyung immediately regretted stuttering as the other boy smirked.
Taehyung ignores that and starts walking only to be pulled back the boy.

"Whats y-your problem?"

"Did you take my photos?"

"I- ye- NO!"

"You're lying. Now show me"
My eyes widened. How does he- wait no he took my polaroids.
He takes a look at taehyungs developed polaroids.

"Beautiful like you" Taehyung doesn't know he should blush or not. But he does anyway.

"W-who are you?"

"Me? Haha I'm jeon jungkook" He said with a bunny smile? Whattt the!!!

"And you?"

"T-taehyung"

"Ok so taehyung! Don't be afraid of me yeah?"
I furrowed my eyebrows. I mean why should I be scared of him? R-right?

"I'm not scared of you!"

Jungkook mumbles something which didn't made any sense to me

"You'll be once you find out"
I just shrugged the feeling off. We spent hours talking and talking, knowing each other. He was a pretty cool guy and I may have taken some of his pics secretly.

Soon it started to get dark and we had to bid goodbye.
"So it was good meeting you taehyung! Hope you'll soon be with me"
I was confused about what he said.

"It was fun meeting you too kookie!"

"Bye tae! See you soon!"

"Bye kookie" And jungkook goes away with his cycle.

I excitedly run back home to develop his photo polaroids and sticking them up on the memory board.

I rush into the house.

"Woah there!" Jin hyung exclaims

"Where were you at this time young man?"

"Jin hyung listen you know I met this really cool guy and-"

"Calm down and let's sit and talk yeah?"

I nod and tell him everything. While talking I take a pause to look at hyung whose shifting in his seat uncomfortably.

"What happened hyung?"

"N-nothing"

"Okie I'm going to my room"

I immediately look at my polaroids oh to see nothing on it?

BUT I SWEAR I TOOK THE PICTURES OF JUNGKOOK WAIT-

"HYUUUNNNGGGG!" I shout

"T-tae I want you to stop going to the forest"

"Huh? Why?"

"Jungkooks a g-ghost!" He says as he looks at the empty polaroids.

I step back in disbelief

"N-no! I TALKED TO HIM! HE, HE IS REAL!!T-THE POLAROIDS MUST HAVE BE IMPRINTED ONTO EACH OTHER!"

"Tae- TAEHYUNG! L-LOOK AT THIS!"

He hands me an article

"HE'S DEAD TAEHYUNG!" Hyung shakes me hard

"HE'S DEAD TAEHYUNG!" Hyung shakes me hard. The article falls down from my hands.

I look behind hyung frozen and there stood jungkook smirking. He starts coming closer and I pass out.
__
I slowly open my eyes to adjust them with the brightness. I look around and see CLOUDS?

"Oh hi baby! You're up!" I immediately freeze again after seeing jungkook.
I start moving away from him and he just chuckles and crouches to my level.
His cold hand touches my chin and I flinch.

"This is all because of you" He chuckles again.

"M-me?"

"YES YOU! IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN MY BOYFRIEND, This Would Have Not Happened! I Wouldn't Have Killed Myself And Taken Your Soul With Me! But you know now? Now I'm here with you and we're going to live together forever. We're going to take polaroids of us and everything related to us!"

"N-no!" I protest with tears in my eyes.

"It's not a question babyboy! There are too many polaroids to go!"

He picks me up and throws me on his shoulder.

And that was the time I started hating polaroids.
___________________________________________
Hope you all liked this rawrs! I tried something new!
Don't worry I'll update my other books too! I'm just getting very lazy.

Take care rawrs! 💜💜💜

~R