Betrayed

Betrayal, the word which I hate the most. But I can never run from it.

I gulp as I hear a girl getting pounded by my boyfriend in the other room. I- I fucking trusted him with all my heart.

"You're so precious baby girl~"

I grip my pillow hard as tears fall from my eyes like waterfalls.

"Oppa~ When will you leave that bitch~?"

"Soon baby~"

Haha what a coincidence, before you'll leave, I'm gonna leave you, fucking cheater.

I pretend to be asleep.
_
Jungkooks pov.

After I send yon-ji back, I go my and taes shared room.
Fuck I have to do it. But he, he has always been there for me. He helped me get through so many things. No jungkook, tae was just a one time thing, you never loved him (R: never loved him my ass)

I get inside the room and see tae sitting on the bed.

"Taehyung we have to talk"
_
Taehyungs pov.

No pet names. I chuckle

"What is left to talk about Jeon?"

"Huh? W-what do you mean?"

"Why are you getting scared huh? I know everything". I let out a breathy laugh

"I'm so disappointed, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU JEON! SO DISAPPOINTED! IF YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME, YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME! I WOULD HAVE GONE! B-BUT YOU FUCKING CHEATER! I HATE YOU!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT! I HATE YOU TOO! I LOVE YON-JI. I LOVE HER SO MUCH" More tears start to fall from my eyes.
_
Jungkooks pov.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! I HATE YOU TOO! I LOVE YON-JI. I LOVE HER SO MUCH"

1st mistake

My lov-

no!

He- he is breaking in front of y-your ey-

I- I don't c-care.

You love hi-

NO I FUCKING DON'T.

I have an inner battle with myself

"I never loved you"

2nd mistake

I didn't notice tears fall from my eyes too

He chuckles, his smile I broke hi- No! I didn't!

"ALL I'VE FUCKING RECEIVED IS BETRAYAL. ALL BETRAYAL! I LOVED YOU WITH MY W-WHOLE HEART! I GAVE Y-YOU EVERYTHING OF ME JEON! AND WHAT DID YOU GAVE ME IN RETURN? HURT? SADNESS? WHAT ELSE HUH? THAT FUCKING SLUT OF YO-"

I had enough, I slapped him.

3rd mistake.

I realized what I did, tae was always scared of an abusive relationship.

"Tae-" I take a step forward

"DON'T COME NEAR ME! I HATE YOU!" He says and takes a step back. I felt a pang in my heart, I also had hot tears streaming down my face.

"WAS I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU!"

"YOU NEVER WERE TAEHYUNG! YOU NEVER WERE!"

4th mistake.

"Ok. You know what Jeon? Hope you have a great life with that slut of yours!"

I raise my hand to slap him again but this time he held my hand and slapped me.

"I deserve better bish!" (Yaaassss king! 💅)

And he leaves me. I fall down into my knees and think about what did I just did. I look around, even though it's morning the room feels so dark.
Just then my phone rings

Yoongi hyung calling

I pick it up
_
No ones pov.

"JEON WHATEVER YOU'VE DONE TO TAE, YOU FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE YOU! HE HELPED YOU THROUGH SO MANY THINGS-"
Jin snatch the phone from yoongi

"JEON IT'S JIN! YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU PROMISED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM! WHAT HAPPENED NOW HUH? YOU SAID HE'LL ALWAYS SMILE!"

Jimin snatch the phone from jin

"JEON DON'T EVER SHOW YOUR FACE IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CHOP YOUR DICK OFF AND FEED IT TO WILD DOGS! I MAYBE BE SHORT BUT DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!"

"BISH YOU BETTER WATCH OUT NEXT TIME YOU MEET ME! I'M NOT YOUR HOPE GOT IT JEON?"

"JEON I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM YOU!"

Namjoon hyung shouts

"And most of all I'm fucking disappointed in you jungkook"

At the last comment, I break more and more.

And the call ends
_
Jungkooks pov.

Soon I recieve a message from yon-ji

"Oppa~Can I come back? Have you done it~"

I just throw my phone on the wall. And I curl up into a ball, with my knees hugging my chest.

I miss you tae. Please come back. (R: you better stfu cuz I'm not bringing him back)
___________________________________________
*wipes my teary eyes* I'M FINE! Anyways pt.2 anyone? Hope you liked it!

Take care loves! 💜

~R