Betrayed pt. 4

I jolt and sit up awake as I hear someone crying. I look to my side to find kookie crying and mumbling something.

Shit he has having that nightmare again.

I scoop kookie up in my arms and I wake him up.

"Kookie! Kookie wake up! It's just a nightmare" I whisper to him.

His eyes shot open. He sees me and hugs me tightly.

"T-tae I'm sorry. I'm, I'm so s-sorry" He cries and my heart aches at his condition.

I look over to my side as I felt a soft tug at my, well gukkies shirt.

"Tae, is he okay?" Jeongukk asked, worried about Jungkook.

"Gukkie bring some water please. Kookie is shaking" I said as I watched gukk hurry out of the room.

I caress jungkooks hair.

"T-tae? I'm sorry" I look at him. His eyes are puffy and tears are rolling down his cheeks.

"I've already forgiven you kookie. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere" I kiss his nose and I wipe his tears.

"Jungkook! Tae! Take this" I take the water from Jeongukk and I hold the glass in front of jungkooks mouth so he can drink.

"Better?" Jeongukk asks. I look at him, I smile and give him a small nod.

Soon I hear little snores coming from Jungkook. I smile as I lay him down, slowly. I kiss his forehead and I turn to gukk.

"Don't you love me too" He pouts as he makes grabby hands.

I chuckle

"I love both of you" I kiss him.

"Are you okay?" I ask as he nods.

"And what about my baby?" I nod too.

We both lay down too. I lay in between of jungkook and Jeongukk.

"Tae, Gukk?" We both immediately look at kookie.

"Do you need anything kookie?" I sat up worried.

"Nope I'm fine now. I'm sorry for making you both worried" I shake my head.

"You are more important kookie" I boop his nose.

"He's right kook. We've shared many things and I won't leave you on your own in this situation" Jeongukk hugs jungkook. I smile at both of them.

Nope! There's no incest going on. They both love each other as brothers.

"But do you guys remember what happened after I passed out?!" Jungkook asks.

"I thought you were sleeping!!" Jeongukk says.

"Nahh! Just wanna know if you both remember" Jungkook giggles.

"Umm yeah. Jeongukk had to shove his fingers down your throat to make you throw up those pills and we had to take you to the hospital. It was such a hectic day. My blood ran cold when they said you are swinging in between of life and death" I sigh as Kookie kisses me.
_

Sad but magical flashback✨

(Underline italics is only when jeongukk and tae are whispering while listening to jungkook)

"Jeongukk let's go! I have to take my clothes now!!" I whisper as I drag gukkie inside jungkooks apartment as we found the door open.

"Get them quick okay? No wait I'm coming up with you" He says as he pats my butt to get moving.

As we proceed upstairs we hear mumbles coming out of the room, which me and Jungkook used to share.