Train ride [M]

40k reads special 💕
Please leave if you feel uncomfortable with the following:
Daddy Jungkook, Son Taehyung, Bp Taehyung, major public sex, humiliation and... omorashi~
___________________________________________

Taehyung leaned against the pole in the train. It was full of people. He and his daddy were going to their cousins house.

He frowned and looked around for his daddy. I hope I'm not lost, he thought as he saw a few people leaving on a station.

There were a few seats available now but he wanted to stand because he was wearing his favorite skirt but no panties underneath.

He fixed his skirt as more people entered and he felt something poking him from behind.

Taehyung again started looking around for his daddy and started to walk away. But the person behind him grabbed his waist and settled his ass on his hard dick.

He felt it move on his ass. Tae closed his eyes tightly and licked his lips.

Taehyung gulped a little and bit his lip softly before he starting moving his hips slowly but pleasingly on the stranger.

He glanced around and sighed in relief when his daddy wasn't around. The stranger trailed his hands under tae's skirt, feeling his soft ass.

The guy who was behind tae, let his fingers rub tae's sensitive clit making taehyung gasp and cover his mouth.

He pushed tae's pussy lips apart and let him grind his wet cunt against the pole while he rubbed his covered dick on his ass.

"m-more please" Taehyung said quietly as he held onto the pole.

The guy smirked as he added his two fingers inside his ass and started moving them almost immediately.

Taehyung moaned quietly. He couldn't believe he was doing this with a stranger. He was afraid his daddy will catch him doing this but that thought vanished completely when the guy added another finger.

Taehyung pushed back on his fingers making the guy smirk more.

"f-fuck me please, I-I want you..right now" Taehyung said desperately not caring about his daddy.

The guy pulled his pants and boxers down and stroked his hard cock. He groaned before holding tae's waist again.

"you're gonna regret thinking about fucking with a stranger baby" Tae's eyes widen.

"d-daddy?! I-I'm—" He was cut off when his daddy..jungkook slammed inside him.

Taehyung moaned loudly forgetting they were in a train. Others looked at tae and jungkook.

"daddy! They're watching!" Taehyung tried stopping him.

"you should've thought that before going to fuck with a stranger" Jungkook slammed harder as his hands continued to grind tae's clit against the pole.

Jungkook stopped grinding tae as he thrusted deeper earning a loud moan from tae.

Jungkook pulled out and sat down on the seat then he grabbed tae's waist and pushed back inside him.

"ride me like the bitch you are" Jungkook growled as tae leaned his back against his chest riding him.

Jungkook grabbed both of his thighs and pushed them apart, baring tae's wet cunt to others inside the train.

The other guys felt themselves getting hard just by looking at the juicy pussy.

"open your thighs! show them what they can't have!" Jungkook sucked on tae's neck as tae tried his best to keep his thighs open.

"daddy I'm gonna cum!" Taehyung screamed when jungkook started thrusting vigorously.

Taehyung breathed heavily and his face turned red as he squirted, dripping down his thighs.

"I'm going to cum so much in you" Jungkook whispered while nibbling on his ear.

He picked up more pace and groaned when he came deep inside taehyung.

"d-daddy I—" Taehyung didn't get to finish as jungkook started thrusting again and grabbed tae's waist, slamming him down on his cock.

Taehyung's felt heat pool up in his lower stomach and his eyes widen as he cried out.

"daddy no! no please I don't wanna!" Jungkook smirked and placed his hands on tae's lower belly under his shirt.

"hm..looks like someone gotta piss" He chuckled and pressed tae's belly while his other hand kept his pussy lips apart.

"n-no please daddy!" Tears ran down his cheeks not because of the thought of being humiliated but because of the pleasure he was receiving.

"let it out bitch! right now!" Jungkook bit his neck as taehyung moaned.

Jungkook pressed harder on his belly. Tae closed his eyes tightly as he pissed in front of everyone while jungkook was still thrusting.

"oh look at that, wasn't that alot hm?" He chuckled again when tae pissed more.

Meanwhile the other guys started palming themselves while looking at the sight in front of them.

Jungkook kept on thrusting, his cum was getting all over his cock as he came again inside taehyung.

He moved his hips in tight circles and groaned when tae clenched on his dick.

"you'd let daddy piss inside your warm hole wouldn't you baby boy?" Taehyung was too caught up in calming down after pissing himself that he wasn't able to reply which made jungkook mad.

Jungkook slowly started thrusting again and groaned loudly while pissing inside him. Tae's eyes widen when he felt something warm enter him.

"daddy!" He gasped out when jungkook pulled out, watching his hole drip out jungkook's piss and cum.

"don't you ever think someone else could fuck you when I'm not around or else you're gonna get more wrecked than you already are" Jungkook growled as he placed tae on his lap, pulling his clit between his fingers.

"ah yes daddy! I-I promise I won't do it e-ever again!" Taehyung squeaked out.

Satisfied with tae's reply, jungkook stopped pulling at his sensitive clit and kissed him.

He got up and opened his bag which was on another seat. He cleaned tae up first and made him wear his panties and fresh clothes then cleaned himself up.

"mind your own business" He said glaring at the other guys who shivered and nodded slowly.

When they reached the station, Jungkook picked his baby up and walked out of the train with the bag.

"we should do this often don't you think?" Jungkook chuckled and taehyung whined in embarrassment, hiding his face in jungkook's chest.

___________________________________________

umm..hello guys! I don't know what I just wrote....

I hope someone likes this? I really wanted to write omorashi with public sex so..

omorashi is a form of fetish subculture originating and predominately recognized in Japan, in which participants experience arousal from having a full bladder or wetting themselves, wearing a diaper, or from seeing someone else experiencing a full bladder or wetting themselves.

^^I googled the term because I'm not good at explanations.

AND I'M GONNA DELETE THIS IN 3 HOURS BECAUSE NO ONE WILL LIKE THIS BYE—

💜💜💜

~R