Amnesia pt. 2

I slowly open my eyes. Uhh my head hurts so bad. I run a hand through my hair when I felt something on my ring finger. I frown to see that dumb ring again. That guy named Taehyung also had this ring.

As I was about to throw the ring away, I noticed it had a something engraved on its inner walls.

Jungkook ♡ Taehyung

My name on this ring?! Ugh I'll come back to this later and I look around the room. Why isn't the curtains open?

What's the time? I mumble as I check my phone 11:23 am. What the heck! That taehyung guy always comes to wake me up at 9! I knew that guy was with me for my money and fame!!

I shake my head and get up from bed and I do my morning routine. As I get out of my room I met one of my maids.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon" She bows. Hmm I've seen her somewhere.

"Umm what was your name again?" I question

"Ah! I'm Yuna Mr. Jeon" She bows again. Should I ask about taehyung? Uh why does he feel important?!

"Yuna? You know where is Taehyung? It's ok if you don't know" I ask casually but inside I really wanna know if he's okay. Why?!

"Oh young master? He's-"

"Why are you calling him young master? He's just a random guy who appears to be my fiancee of some sort!" I lash out on Yuna.

"Mr. Jeon, he's not just a random guy! He's much more than that! He's very important to you! Hope you get well soon!" Yuna says as she goes away.

Huh? Important? Get well soon?! What happened to me? I'm fine! But I still didn't get to know about taehyung. I'll ask mom and dad about it.

I shrug and went downstairs.

"Good morning Jungkook"

"Good morning mom" She sighs.

"Good morning dad" He just nods.

I sit down on the dining table and my something catches my eye. A Vogue magazine with TAEHYUNG AS THE COVER MODEL

 A Vogue magazine with TAEHYUNG AS THE COVER MODEL

(This is made by me)

"MOM, DAD! WHY IS THIS TAEHYUNG GUY THE VOGUE COVER MODEL?!" I shout.

They just look at me and sigh.

"Jungkook he's not just a random guy! He's much more than that! And yes he's a model, an idol and a actor" My mom says sternly

"WHAT'S UP WITH THIS GUY HUH?! HE'S NOT RANDOM! MUCH MORE THAN THAT! WHAT IS ALL THIS?!"

"JUNGKOOK DON'T SHOUT YOU'LL HURT YOURSELF!" Dad shouts.

"I'm fine dad! And now where is this Taehyung?!"