Competition pt. 2 [M]

Please leave if you feel uncomfortable with the following:
Incest, twins×little brother and more...
___________________________________________

Taehyung breathed heavily, his grip on his bear loosened as his eyes followed jungkook's.

Jungkook looked at taehyung with a smirk, tae's slick all over his lips. Jungkook leaned forward and captured his lips and immediately let his tongue roam around tae's hot mouth.

"Now watch and learn loser" Jeongguk comes forward, frustrated and pulls jungkook away before smashing his lips onto taehyung's in a teeth clashing kiss.

Jungkook curses and stands behind where jeongguk was standing.

Jeongguk starts trailing his kisses down to his jaw. He pulled up tae's hoodie before sucking on his nipples, receiving a high pitched moan in return.

He rubbed his nose softly on his stomach and then made an eye contact with Tae while trailing his tongue on his clit slowly.

Jeongguk placed a small kiss upon his leaking clit before entering one of his long finger inside taehyung upto the knuckle while nuzzling his mouth on his clit.

Taehyung inhales sharply and dugs his nails in the bear he was holding.

Jeongguk sucks on the clit harshly before entering one more finger. He curled his finger and took them out.

He tapped those fingers on taehyung's lips and pushed them inside while he let his tongue rub on the rim of his entrance.

"G-guk! In p-please!" Taehyung begs while sucking on jeongguk's fingers.

Jeongguk smirks and laps his tongue on the hole and stays here, watching taehyung thrash around raising his hips up and down on his tongue.

With a sharp move, jeongguk pushes his tongue inside and grabs taehyung by this thighs, pushing him down more on his tongue.

He sucks on his hole, nibbling softly on the sensitive area while taking his wet fingers and rubbing his clit harshly.

On the other hand jungkook removed his sweatpants and boxers. He sat on the couch and wrapped his hand around his cock.

"Ah~ ggukie!" That was the last straw for jungkook.

He stood up and sat on taehyung's chest and inserted his cock in his warm mouth, immediately moving his hips in and out.

Jeongguk was beyond frustrated now. He left taehyung's clit and slammed his length inside his hole, making the younger choke a little. His bear long forgotten.

Jungkook smirked and moved his hips a little faster while jeongguk's every thrust made taehyung's body jerk.

"I'm gonna cum baby" He whispers in a deep voice.

Taehyung sucks harder making jungkook release in his mouth while he felt jeongguk pick up a faster pace.

Soon after he feels something warm and sticky filling him up to the brim. He moans lowly.

Jungkook pulls out and watches half of his cum sliding down taehyung's chin. He leans down and slurps everything up.

"Get! Off!" Jeongguk pushes jungkook on the bed but jungkook grabs taehyung and slams his cock inside him as soon his back hits the bed making taehyung gasp loudly.

Jungkook winks at taehyung before thrusting upwards and pulling him down to his chest.

"Come on in gguk" He says with a lazy smirk.

Without wasting any time jeongguk enters from behind and both of them start thrusting. One going deeper and slower while the other going sharp and faster.

This was all new for taehyung but he was enjoying every part of it. He wasn't able to think properly by the amount of pleasure he was receiving.

"I'm gonna cum!" He said as he immediately released on jungkook's abs.

The twins picked up more pace, taehyung's body bouncing with speed. His sensitivity was making him almost at the verge of passing out.

"I'm coming too love, you're gonna take it all hmm?" Jeongguk whispers from behind and nibbles on his back.

Receiving a weak nod from the younger he releases again alongside of jungkook making taehyung shudder and let out a scream by the amount of cum filling him up.

Jeongguk strained his thighs to push a little further before releasing more. The friction made jungkook also cum inside him again.

They both wrapped their arms around their brother and whispered sweet nothings.

Jungkook held tae's hips up and both pulled out at the same time, watching their cum dripping down his hole onto his thighs.

Jungkook and jeongguk hugged taehyung from each side and kissed his cheeks.

"So... Who won?" They both said.

"Y-you both were g-great" Taehyung replied.

"Well darling, there's always one winner. Guess we gotta go again, not that we complain, right kook?" Jungkook smirked and nodded.

"Hope you're not tired because we ain't stopping unless you choose one of us as a winner" Jungkook sits up.

"And if you choose one of us....the one who didn't win is gonna punish you so choose wisely" Taehyung's eyes widen. Jeongguk smirks and lowers to his clit again.

___________________________________________

Y'all wanted a part 2 so here you go!

I can't believe you all liked the first one. Hope you all will like this part too.

Mean boys pt. 2 will be up in a few hours. Or if I forget....

Take care my little vampies~ 💜

~R