" Did you get another tattoo?"

He has a few but they're meaningless just stuff he liked .

" I forgot i did that ."

He started smiling again . He slowly peeled the bandage off and it took me a second .

In what looked like my writing was my name on his chest .

" You didn't ."

" Oh i did ."

" How did you get my signature."
It was just my first name but it was perfectly done in my writing .

" Contract you signed . Mason insisted it be in your writing not just letters . Do you like it ?"

" Oh i love it .How soon can you get it wet ?"

His face lit up and he put the bandage back on . He ran to the bathroom and turned on the water .

He came back and moved in between my legs kissing up my neck .
He pulled the top over my head kissing down to my shorts .

He pulled them off and pulled me closer to his mouth . He slowly dragged his cold tongue up my slit . I fisted the sheets .

He pressed down on my clit and out of reflexes my leg moved in but he moved them back pushing my legs open further .

He used his thumb to apply pressure to my
clit . He slowly dragged one finger up me and then slid it in .

" More .. Ace please ."

" Eager today are we ?"

He slid another in and moved further in pumping them in and out . My hands moved up to my chest . I was a moaning mess .

" You close Soph ?"

" So ... close ."

He stopped and i sat up annoyed . He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom .
He sat me on the counter and stripped .

I hopped down and got into the shower . I wet my hair but didn't wash it yet .
I wet it so that it would stay back .

I kissed Ace on the lips before i moved down to his chest and then i slowly knelt in front of
him . I didn't break eye contact the whole
time .
Key ladies : eye contact

I took him in my hand and moved it up and down once or twice . I opened my mouth and sucked on the tip slightly before taking more of him in .

I licked up his shaft and using my hands at the bottom i pumped them . I took him in my mouth again and he placed his hand at the back of my head .

I knew he was close so i stopped like he did to me and winked .
He wrapped his hand around my throat pulling me in . A wild smile was on my face i knew it was .

" Bitch ."

" Tell me more ."

" You ready ?"

He picked me up .

" Wrap your legs around me . Tight ."