Vol. 1: Chapter 4.1 - Interactions.

After the entrance ceremony, students dispersed as soon as they got out of the gymnasium. The time given to us was to buy nessecities and check out the individuals' dorm rooms as well as the other large facilities the school has to offer.

As I was making my way towards the convenience store, I saw Sakayanagi and another girl of our class named 'Kamuro Masumi'. It seemed as if they were talking about something. Suddenly, Kamuro became angered by something Sakayanagi said.

'She's already started her moves? Not that it matters to me.'

What am I even doing? If I just keep looking at them like this, people would think that I am a stalker. I made it inside the convenience store. Surprisingly, there weren't many people inside. Guess they went to the, rather famous among freshmens, Keyaki mall. I went in and looked for everything I had to buy. Bread, a crate of eggs, some vegetables, soap, shampoo and ofcourse... toilet paper.

'hmm?'

As I was making my way towards the tea section to buy green tea and coffee; In the way, there was beverages section and at the end of the section, was beer. The whole section was restocked, except for the fact that there was one can missing.

'I think I know whats going on here.'

Well, then again, it doesn't matter to me. Why? It's simple. Just by taking a look at Sakayanagi, she isn't a normal highschooler. She is someone with carefree yet careful personality and can do anything to crush their opponents. As time will pass by, her and Katsuragi will become opposing forces. And Sakayanagi will do anything to take the throne; even if it means sabotaging the class. If push comes to the shove, I will push them both from the throne while maintaining the class as a whole. But... Let's just hope that never happens. Afterall, it'll be too troublesome to deal with.

Ignoring the beer cans, I made my way to the tea section and grabbed green tea and coffee, enough to last atleast a month.

As I was walking my way towards the counter to pay, I stumbled upon a girl the counter.

"Free?" She mumbled.

She was staring at something. The 'free' stuff. While I was coming inside, I already noticed this. It's for those people who completely use every penny they had. Looks like this girl has suspicion about the S-System. Maybe I'll drop some hints.

"Maybe it's for those who used up all their points?" Ok, this should be more than enough depending if she heard the explanation, the homeroom teachers gave.

"First 100,000 points and free stuff on top of that? Isn't the school being too lenient?" She asked facing towards me. Now that I took a good look at her, she certainly is cute.

"Instead of lenient, maybe they are pointing towards something?" I answered her question with another question. The way she directly asked a question instead of introducing herself, says about the fact that she is a prideful one. A bit too prideful. So I dropped another hint to check if her pride was worth her brain or she just had a complex.

As she heard what I said, her eyes widened at first noticing that I was right. But quickly regained her composure and said, "Hmph, You look like you have a decent brain. Atleast you know what you're saying and doing. Fine, you got the right to learn my name. I am Horikita Suzune from Class 1-D."

What was that reply. Being in class D already tells how immature she is. But I think saying my name shouldn't hurt.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka of Class 1-A. Nice to meet you, Horikita." As I replied, Horikita 'tch'd' under her breath. Probably she thinks herself capable of Class A?

"Say, Ayanokouji-kun. What are your thoughts of the S-system?" Whoa Whoa Whoa! Was she seriously trying to get information out of me this easily? Does she think she is manipulative or something? As I was about to question this, I heard a ruckus outside the convenience store. Thinking of this as the perfect escape route, I quickly went outside to check what was going on.