Vol. 1: Chapter 3.1 - Class B

... 'T-that c-cant be...'

After disembarking from the bus, I heard something that felt shocking and relieving at the same time. My emotions are all over the place right now...

He is alive, he is well, he has the same face as ever! But... How is he here? Questions like these started flooding my mind. I didnt knew what was going on...

'Is he experiencing a normal life as he promised me?' I felt tears in my eyes. Ichinose-san noticed me spacing out and talked to me.

"What happened Suzuki-san? Do you, perhaps, know this guy?"She asked in a rather concerned voice. Then, as if remebering what happened in the bus, she silenced herself as if not to not make me feel sad.

I was about to approach Kiyotaka but decided against it noticing many gazes at me. In the meantime, Kiyotaka just sighed and went over towards the school probably going towards the class.

As if realising the awkward atmosphere, Ichinose-san caught my wrist and started pulling me towards the school gate and said "Come on! Let's go to the classroom! The entrance ceremony will be starting soon!" in a very friendly and cheerful manner removing the weird atmosphere.

Everyone came back to their senses after watching the scene and started at their own buisnesses.

"Y-Yeah. Lets go!" I said in a cheerful tone. I will approach Kiyotaka later about this. I should focus on making new friends right now.

...

As entered the classroom, there were 8 rows of 5 table and chair sets, making a total of 40 seats. I noticed there were not alot of people nearby. I searched for my seat and it was at the 5th row of the 1st coloumn near the window. A good seat for me.

As soon as I put my bag on my seat, 4 Girls approached me with Ichinose-san in the lead. Don't tell me she made so many friends in these mere seconds!

"Suzuki-san!!" She said waving at me with a very cheerful smile.

"Ne- Ne- Honami-chan? Who is this this girl? Do you know her?" A girl with black hair suddenly started interrogating Ichinose-san while scanning me from top to bottom. More importantly, She just called her with her first name. How could they be so close in seconds? Teach me your ways Ichinose-san!

"She is Suzuki Shizuku-san. We met on the bus and she is very kind hearted and gave her seat to an elderly lady!" she replied.

"Oh that was nothing anybody would've done the same. By the way, nice to meet you, umm..."

"Akimura Mako. Nice to meet you~" The girl with black hair replied.

"Shiranami Chihiro. Nice to meet you too." The girl with light blonde hair replied.

"Ando Sayo~ The pleasure is all mine~" The girl with brown hair said, although I would've wanted some pleasure of making new friends too...

I just smiled and nodded at them.

"Ne~ Ne~ She looks like a doll! I get the sudden urge to pull her cheeks!" Akimura-chan replied giving me a very wide grin and started approaching me with her hands in the air as to clench somthing. I quickly covered my cheeks with my palm and side-stepped her. Oops~ She fell on the ground.

As I stood up, my hands still at my cheeks, I saw everyone standing there with shocked faces, probably surprised by my reaction speed.

"Jeez, what was that for!" Akimura-chan complained while groaning in pain. I dont think you fell that hard tho...

"O-Oh... You see my cheeks are very sensitive..." I said with an innocent face to avoid any other questions. I couldn't possibly say them I want Kiyotaka to do that first...